Trials in less than a week (1 Viewer)

shona99

HSC
As above... at this point should I even memorise everything or do as many papers as possible? How are you guys preparing?:spin::spin:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Have you memorised everything or know most of the stuff? If yes then do as many past papers as you can which should also fill up the gaps.

HSC
I'm still studying, memorising and doing past papers! I'm really worried I don't band 6 every subject! How are you going?

shona99

HSC
I'm still studying, memorising and doing past papers! I'm really worried I don't band 6 every subject! How are you going?
I am in the exact same position as you. We haven't finished content at school and are still learning things so I'm trying to juggle all the new stuff with the little time I have and trying to make time for all the stuff I haven't revised recently lol yay.

shona99

HSC
Have you memorised everything or know most of the stuff? If yes then do as many past papers as you can which should also fill up the gaps.
Not really lol but yea past papers here I come...

HSC
I am in the exact same position as you. We haven't finished content at school and are still learning things so I'm trying to juggle all the new stuff with the little time I have and trying to make time for all the stuff I haven't revised recently lol yay.
Yes, me too! My teachers are stressing out as well :( I actually haven't started the chemistry elective, so my teacher told us which syllabus points to focus on and we basically have to study it on our own since we have no time left :/ I'm so glad I'm not the only one HAHAHA!! :') and I haven't even started memorising my English essays argh....

baktiar77

HSC
For the science subjects I recommend going over your content thoroughly (especially Bio and Chem to an extent) and if you get time do Multiple Choice and scaffold long answer/application question from past trials/hsc.

For maths, go through the hardest questions from cambridge and do past paper questions for the topics you're struggling at. Don't just do them; always look at your mistakes and understand the working behind most answers as even if you make silly mistakes you at least 2 marks out of the 3.

I really can't give advice for english since I'm as hopeless as you are but I generally write body paragraphs on 3 themes/texts i.e. fo MOD B & C I am writing paragraphs with 3 of the speeches/poems and it's helpful that you learn to structure an effective thesis and remember to constantly link back to thesis/question.

HSC
For the science subjects I recommend going over your content thoroughly (especially Bio and Chem to an extent) and if you get time do Multiple Choice and scaffold long answer/application question from past trials/hsc.

For maths, go through the hardest questions from cambridge and do past paper questions for the topics you're struggling at. Don't just do them; always look at your mistakes and understand the working behind most answers as even if you make silly mistakes you at least 2 marks out of the 3.

I really can't give advice for english since I'm as hopeless as you are but I generally write body paragraphs on 3 themes/texts i.e. fo MOD B & C I am writing paragraphs with 3 of the speeches/poems and it's helpful that you learn to structure an effective thesis and remember to constantly link back to thesis/question.
In regards to English, do you write essays and memorise them? Or just memorise quotes/techniques on the 3 ideas and practice writing the paragraphs?

johnkay

HSC
I finished my chemistry independent trial TODAY. it was okay. if you do chemistry and your school buys independent trial papers then:
- get redox states
- biopolymers dotpoint (5 mark)
- equilibrium and LCP (12 marks)
- know how to draw a flowchart (6 mark)
- sulfate content of lawn fertiliser (4mark)
- AAS and extrapoliation of graphs (8 mark)
and the rest is pretty easy. the above things, i struggled the most.

WHY AM I SAYING THIS?
because i am going to drop chemistry after our school finishes the course because my average is better in other subjects and the only reason i am doing chemistry is because i enjoy it the most.

SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?
its up to you. i dont really care if you believe me or dont - you will find out when you do your chemistry exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)