Trials leaked (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
rumours spread like wildfire. and as i've said, it happens every year, and people still get caught up in it. every year. :rolleyes:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
leaked???by any chance issit maths ext1? i would like to have that paper...lol but i'd still fail... :(

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
leaked???by any chance issit maths ext1? i would like to have that paper...lol but i'd still fail... :(
lol... i probably would too...

we did a mock chem trial the other day... if u'd give me the same exam again for the real thing.. i'd probably just pass....

crystel_angel

HSC
Argonaut said:
That proves nothing. There's a dozen different papers printed so you have no way of knowing if the one or two supposedly leaked are the ones you'll get.QUOTE]

is there really different papers??? my friends boyfriend goes to a differant school and his doing his trials in 2 weeks. She was thinking of telling him the questions. I know its wrong of them, but i dont want him to get screwed over by thinking he knows the questions and so only studying that and then getting a differnt question.

jessied

HSC
crystel_angel said:
is there really different papers??? my friends boyfriend goes to a differant school and his doing his trials in 2 weeks. She was thinking of telling him the questions. I know its wrong of them, but i dont want him to get screwed over by thinking he knows the questions and so only studying that and then getting a differnt question.
if she's doing the cathoilc trials then he's not... all schools that do the catholic papers have to abide by the timetable...

crystel_angel

HSC
Apparently noone can start the catholic trials before the allocated time, but after that it doesnt matter when they are used. eg. anyone can do the english modules exam today or next week if they like, as long as its not before yesterday.
His teachers have told him their using the catholic papers aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)