Trials preperation (1 Viewer)

NizDiz

HSC
Hi Guys,

I've just wondered whats the best way to prepare for an exam at least 3 days before the real thing. Just incase it depends on the subject, I do Maths. Ext. 1, Maths Ext. 2, Physics, Chemistry and English Advanced. May anyone be kind enough on sharing best preparation 3 days out before an exam or even like 2 hours before, 1 hour before, 30 min left or even until 15 min remaining. I don't think I've ever got this right and I feel its those things that affect me more than anything, i.e. fall into habit of forgetting vital bits of info. etc. little nerves where i contradict my self etc. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

sdaver

HSC
I'm in the same situation as you and I would strongly advise you do past papers and send them to you're teachers (maybe it's a little late for you but you can do that for HSC), and in each of your subjects make ONE summary page that encapsulates the whole topic (it should be really brief, these are good to read just before your exam)
Read your subjects syllabus and mentally cross of the things you're confident with, then focus primarily on the things your not to confident with. Practice under examination conditions and get those handwriting skills up.
Again ALLOT to ask for in your case as you only have 3 days before trails but at least do a past paper for each subject

I wish you the best of luck (I'm having mine next week)!!! God bless

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in the same situation as you and I would strongly advise you do past papers and send them to you're teachers (maybe it's a little late for you but you can do that for HSC), and in each of your subjects make ONE summary page that encapsulates the whole topic (it should be really brief, these are good to read just before your exam)
Read your subjects syllabus and mentally cross of the things you're confident with, then focus primarily on the things your not to confident with. Practice under examination conditions and get those handwriting skills up.
Again ALLOT to ask for in your case as you only have 3 days before trails but at least do a past paper for each subject

trails
trails
tramed
tomed
omed91

NizDiz

HSC
thanks sdaver!! good luck to you too :) What u plannin on doing next yr?

sdaver

HSC
If I can get the marks , I'd definatley pursue psychology honours at Maqaurie uni :D (fingers crossed)
You?

Bobbo1

HSC

Good advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)