Trials Results for those who didn't do so well (1 Viewer)

wanderlust

HSC
Hello Hello

I am too embarrased to post my trials results in the other threads because it seems everyone is incredibly smart, or the other students at their schools incredibly stupid. So here are the results i've gotten back and to try and defend myself a little i'll point out i'm at a selective school, and to rebutt that, also lazy.

Economics - 67/100, rank 10/14
Maths Advanced - 53/120, rank 81/120
Ancient History 79/100, rank 10/24

sniff sniff ah well!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OHH dont worry, i will be going just as terrible! i dare say ill be getting my results back this week. It just seems that everyone on here is so smart, i never post my results from things.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
maths sucks
2unit should die...
the bastard thing!

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
i would like to place the bet that i will get THE worst maths trial result on here. the exam itself was so excruciating... it just RAPED me so hard!!! i was sittin next to the window and the sun happened to be like right next to me and i got so comfy and miserably hopeless bout the exam... i... fell... ASLEEP!
and also i do believe i left out an ENTIRE QUESTION because i just couldn't even attempt at anything...

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
I like this thread :)

I got 59% Adv Eng
48% IPT (but still 1st)

More bad results to come undoubtedly!

wanderlust

HSC
ah...for bad results for me. 73% in modern history, stupid smarter people.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
wanderlust said:
ah...for bad results for me. 73% in modern history, stupid smarter people.
indeed.
66.5% ipt
70% eco

predicting a fail for 3u maths as well

and to top it off i put my assessment marks for this year in a uai calculator thingy- not good.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i did shit in legal studies and i probably beat the class average anyways..
the reasons why i did wrong in the legal exams is i did the essay questions that we didnt do in class work, i suppose to do about family etc and instead i concentrated on environment and i realise omfg im doing the wrong questions and i didnt have time to finish my other essay i was suppose to do.... :(
well atleast i did great in all my subject assessments :)

i haven't recieved my other exam results, damn lazy teachers...

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
irnie said:
i would like to place the bet that i will get THE worst maths trial result on here. the exam itself was so excruciating... it just RAPED me so hard!!! i was sittin next to the window and the sun happened to be like right next to me and i got so comfy and miserably hopeless bout the exam... i... fell... ASLEEP!
and also i do believe i left out an ENTIRE QUESTION because i just couldn't even attempt at anything...
Are you general or advanced or what?
I saw the whole grades results at my school...I didnt come last so WOO!!
Tell us ya mark!

volition

arr.
HSC
Well I wouldn't really say I stuffed my trials up, but I kind of messed my rankings up by just messing up in the earlier assessments. I suppose that counts too. I could have quite potentially topped 2unit advanced maths, economics AND legal studies if I hadn't screwed up in the earlier assessments... Hell.. I even had half a shot at getting SOR1 but I killed my chances for that one by getting 44/50 for the SOR1 trial...

get_born

irnie said:
i got 7% last place - i think i did the worst in all of australia.

fakingtheday

HSC
^^ my buddy got 1.5%

I did aight, given there was no study and i was getting drunk on the weekend inbetween.

Geography - 84 2nd
Engineering - 86 1st
General Maths - 85 2nd
D&T - 98 2nd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)