Trials vs HSC (1 Viewer)

What is your view of the trial HSC exams in relation to the actual HSC exams?

• I think the real HSC exams will be harder.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I think the real HSC exams will be easier.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I think they\'ll be about the same.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

blake

I went shit in the trials, and if the trials are any indication for how I'm going to go in the HSC, then I'm screwed :) And hence whats with the poll on the front page? As if the trials are easier!

F.O.B.

I go to Sydney Boys and if u compare our trial papers to past HSC paper then the HSC will seem like a piece of piss.

Let me tel ya we've got some sadistic creatures here that inhabit the primordial ooze that some call the "maths staffroom".

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by Kinhan
ahem

james ruse trials compare to hsc....hsc get owned
hmmm...depends: not when the trials feature questions like: "discuss the problems of the use of CFCS and the measures taken to alleviate these problems" ~ bs one whole page just for 6 marks
hsc gets owned by ruse trials in terms of the BS factor...

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
ya same here,
HSC is a "piece of piss" to put it nicely, compared with the trials at my school

dissonance

I got the impression from my school that they were attempting to make the trials be as much like the HSC will be as possible - so, I reckon the actual HSC will be pretty much the same

Sanchez#1

Put simply, I thought I did my fair share of study for 2U math when i did a few past papers and past HSC exams.

But then i did my 2U Hurlstone Trial. What the hell were the teachers smoking when they made this?! Its a good thing I do 3U because it was barely a 2U exam at all.

Math in particular will definitely be easier than the trials for my school at least. But as for the other subjects I'm under the impression they're about the same.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
depends on subject

my 2U math trial was a "piece of piss" compared to 2001 HSC
but then my economics was much harder than last yr's

Morgues

except the very top range selective schools most schools do either the independent or catholic trials which IMO are easier then the HSC

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
u serious? i only thought private schools did the respective independant and catholic papers, and public highs either did their own, or bought papers..
my school is selective but nowhere near top range..and we either get teacher written trials or trials that are ripped/mixed from bought papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)