Trials vs HSC (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
To answer the question, you should do both so you get a broader range of questions and difficulty, the more the better

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
came home from 2u exam at 1pm on monday, studied till 4am, and got 83%, i did abit of revision on the weekend but that would have added up to an hour or so.

Yeah so give me a day :)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
thats what years of staying up on the computer and playing all day has allowed me to do :) *hugs computer*

E

eling

shouldnt u kill ur comp 4 wasting ur tyme? i should go n bash my comp...

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
there has to be something that you waste your time on, for me its this baby right here.

camby

HSC
Hmmm hard to say....40 is good but if you have been understanding the course all year you really only need to do about 20 methinks ^.^;

Well thats what i have been doing anyway. That is, i do a past paper if i get stuck on any question i run into the text book and do about 10 of that type of question then continue on with the test ^.^; But there is more to just doing the test :p you have to be getting them right nyo? ^.^

Pssh i am the only one getting the feeling "i might of left alot of this a tiny bit too late"

Oh well only things i have had trouble with is some tricky motion questions and probability(don't laugh u.u; i just cant seem to see it 90% of the time!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)