Trials: When are they? Are you ready? How were they? (merged) (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
maninventedmeh said:
doin trials... almost over.... ne one else have a quick cram session with a few of coffees and way too many ciggies (gave a buzz like no other... although ive had better ;-D) before ne exams (ie... eng paper 2)?

peace
Hehe. Definitely. Coffee + V... ONCE... now it's just coffee. coffee. coffee. Tea. Coffee. Coffee... until the morning...!

Whats with the cigs????!! XD

maninventedmeh

HSC
why not cigs coffee by itself is a dick... awesome stress relief, save me from using other... herbs... in this time of mental strain, get mad ideas, helps free up ur mind... oh and not to mention the satisfaction that you know you will die.. none of that prolonged bs (cant get enough of that new stroke ad).

beentherdunthat

HSC
maninventedmeh said:
why not cigs coffee by itself is a dick... awesome stress relief, save me from using other... herbs... in this time of mental strain, get mad ideas, helps free up ur mind... oh and not to mention the satisfaction that you know you will die.. none of that prolonged bs (cant get enough of that new stroke ad).
lol. Yeah the "Quit" ads are rather... gruesome.

Well, I haven't tried cigs yet. Not wanting to. Don't want to be diseased :S And eventually one does get diseased... it's kind of depressing as well, and the addiction, horrible! And not to mention the TEETH. PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE WHITE TEEth AND NICE BREATH...

I know someone who smokes, and their breath is just :mad1: (NO COMMENT)

Ah well... I guess people deal with stress in different ways. The problem with me is the lack of stress.. makes me stress that I should be stressing... LOL

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol. Yeah the "Quit" ads are rather... gruesome.
ahahah yeah , the ads are gross =__="
i just look away now everytime they come on.

maninventedmeh

HSC
just the way i look away everytime i do your mum?.... hmmm i smoke occasionally... have good breathe.... white teeth.... not addicted.... n i manage my stress (or lackthereof) with other things... such as thinking about smoking really helps get my mind off things. please dont chuck me in the box with the rest of your ideals...

peace

maninventedmeh

HSC
hmmm, great another unsupported statement based on a conversation between users of thread, whether it concerns this user or not! hmmm, my rebuttle? why not! i greatly (a word?) like the act of smoking... i win! i greatly hate the act of you living.... i win! i greatly enjoy hating... i win! man i like this form of debating, thanks for unveiling it to me before the unhaters catch on.... i greatly like you! i win! we can all be friends! lalalalalalalalalala! read sig and die!

peace

maninventedmeh

HSC
i know what you said... im doin english.... its not that you guys dont like it... youve been told not to enjoy it and your probably a puss. yeah i know no one 'cares'.... but it still doesnt stop you guys from questioning why i smoke or telling me the ill-effects! and fuck... i barely smoke at all, most people around are smokings close to a pack a day.... fuck that!

peace

... end thread intermission.... continue trial hsc related postings....

forevaunited

HSC
noir. said:
Uh, dude

I said the act of smoking was gross. i have nothing against smokers. Why can't you just understand that the majority don't like smoking?

No ones cares if you smoke - go ahead.
Word.

lol but yeah i agree . . . really dont understand it tbh . . . like really, i can't get my head around it. I dont have anything 'against' smokers, but it will instinctively make me think different of them if im meeting them for the first time.

Anyway we have digressed. I also finished trials on Friday. Its hard to believe that people havent even started them because i know some schools were finished way before the Catholic timetable.

maninventedmeh

HSC
lol.... i didnt say it

hah... music on monday! WOO! has anyone else got have done a music 2+ music ext exam yet? i hate my teacher! boycot! 6 pieces, one composition, a vague music theory knowledge and almost two years of study later... was it worth it? who knows?! but it doesnt matter.... im slowly killing myself! (funny... cuz in a sick and twisted and well.. REALISTIC view we are all slowly dying whether you want to or not you stupid fucks!)

peace....

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
noir. said:
i finished my trials yesterday. the stress hasn't ended yet, though. my drama i.p is to be handed in on monday and group perf. is on friday. ick.

i like you.
owch. stress not over yet hey , noir. ?
best of luck with your remaining assessments , buddy =D

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
My 4 day weekend since thursday has felt like the holidays honestly. I'm going to miss that great feeling of freedom for 2 months. Back to regular study tommorrow. :)

morganforrest

HSC
Paper Two Monday
Chemistry Wednesday
Physics Friday
Should I be studying??
...yes
Am I?
...no
Will I regret it when i walk into Paper Two?
...definitely
Will that thought make me study?
...doubtful
Meh....I've done more study for english than I have in my entire life and I've always managed to go well winging it....let's hope I do this time as well

Peace

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
morganforrest said:
Paper Two Monday
Chemistry Wednesday
Physics Friday
Should I be studying??
...yes
Am I?
...no
...definitely
...doubtful
Meh....I've done more study for english than I have in my entire life and I've always managed to go well winging it....let's hope I do this time as well

Peace
hehe.... that sounds exactly like me when my trials were on.

But, i dunno... i'm so bored now that my trials are finished....... so....... bored........ :sleep:

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
morganforrest said:
Paper Two Monday
Chemistry Wednesday
Physics Friday
Should I be studying??
...yes
Am I?
...no
...definitely
...doubtful

Peace
hahahahaha *sigh* sounds like me...

Sofstar

HSC
Ours finished friday. 2 days in AGES where i didn't have homework this weekend.

Sharing your thoughts somewhereelse, i think we might start getting results back this week.

***Steph***

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Damn :( Good luck with those assessments and the exams afterwards :uhhuh:

I've finished my trials today, but I've got an assessment due Monday, so I'm not entirely free yet :(
Thanks, will definately need it! Hope your assessment goes well:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)