Trials: When are they? Are you ready? How were they? (merged) (1 Viewer)

asquith

HSC
whining thread

those currently battling the trials right now and feel the need to complain. please contribute!

HSC
Re: When are your trials? Are you ready? (merged)

Oh, we got our timetables today.

Mine looks like this:
Wed (Week 6 - 22/08/07) - English Paper One
Thurs - PD/H/PE
Fri - Physics

Mon - English Paper Two
Tues - Chemistry
Wed (Week 7 - 29/08/07) - Maths 2 unit

Then I have 2 days off. :)

brown suga

HSC
Re: When are your trials? Are you ready? (merged)

man.. ive already done my trials... not that exiting all ma exams were in the same week. you guys have your trials so late we had ours like a month ago...
GOOD LUCK any ways...

L.M.F

HSC
Re: Trials: When are they? Are you ready? (merged)

Our school HSC trials start on the 6th August until the 17th August

My timetable is:

6th August: English Paper 1
7th August: Drama (Written)
9th August: Economics
English Paper 2
10th August: Information, Proccessing & Technology
15th August: General Maths
Drama (Performance)

Then I get a 5 day weekend

princesskt

HSC

ugh mine started today with maths... i have such a bad feeling about it ay. ah well. got 3 papers of english to look forward to next week lol

fishy89sg

HSC

me: 1st four days, 5 exams

MAlame

HSC

My trials start on monday and finish the week after....Im sooo stressed about it,,:bomb: ,and havnt done any enof studying at alll...so scrwed :(

perfekshunist

HSC

same here! the trials crept up so quickly. im losing studying momentum :mad1:
to make thigns worse my 18th brithday are during the trials argggh !:burn:

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC

^ aww that would suck :( but after the trials, you can celebrate big time!!! and forget about the actual HSC lol

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC

mm...my bdays on 2 days b4 my last HSC exam...= ="...*sigh*

hmm, mine start on mon!...

6/8/07 - eng adv paper 1
8/8/07 - eng adv paper 2
10/8/07 - eng ext. 1 & chem
13/8/07 - maths adv
14/8/07 - maths ext. 1
16/8/07 - phys

ahh...so screwed...i literally dont study and dont do any hw given...i fully rely on tutoring...HAHA...

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Re: When are your trials?

chocolate_lover said:
When my Trials are on, I'm not going to do that. Because if I do that, it'll mean spending time with people in my year, a few of which will be stressing about the exams, which will then make me start stressing. :(:(
Seeing your friends does make you happier but I suggest you not engage with them in a long conversation because it'll greatly change your perception of the exam. I meant 'arrive early' to:
-be safe and not feel rushy.
-get a feel of the atmosphere.
-destress.
and maybe last-minute study if necessary.

Ellie999

HSC

i PHAILED. and probably am going to keep phailing for my business exam coming up. i'm a failure. waaaaaah
all of my exams were 25% plus, and i'm sure that i'm only scraping through if not fail for my 40% maths assessment task. and i killed biology, i see a FAT chance of me getting 50-60%. why!? arggggg i'm bloody pissed off because i did study goddamn hard during the holiday, i literary didn't get out of the house, all i did was study like mad cow disease...waaaaaaah
i might need to start taking anti depressants and see a counsellor, i feel like crapshit mental patient.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

i think i screwed up the eng modules today TT"
ah wellz , ours started on the 2nd august.
next week i have 6 exams in 5 days ==" what fun.

goldenboot

HSC

I had legal studies, it was my best subject (90+%) but that was the hardest test I have ever done, 5 mins reading time, reading extended response, heart sinks, reading short answer, heart sinks, I seriously think that I will get about 50-60% and its worth like 30%, goodbye good UAI *sigh* *bigger sigh*

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC

Trials start next week and go thru until the mon of week 6. My timetable...

6/8 - Adv Eng paper 1
7/8 - Religion I
8/8 - Adv Eng paper 2
10/8 - Chem
14/8 - 3U Maths
16/8 - Phys
17/8 - 4U Maths

Not that bad, only one exam a day at most. The best thing about it that paper 2 for Eng doesn't get counted towards assess mark tho ^.^; I think, after how shit everyone went during their half yearly's, the school's trying to make our marks appear better to the BOS by making the modules not count. Yay, more study time for chem

Beege

HSC

I have english 1 on monday and english 2 on wednesday.. I'm not ready.. I'm fucked. It is time for a massive cram over the weekend.

collide

HSC

Beege said:
I have english 1 on monday and english 2 on wednesday.. I'm not ready.. I'm fucked. It is time for a massive cram over the weekend.
Same! I just woke up after a much needed nap and I am going to fix up my essays now! Hopefully I'll be prepared by Monday :S

And to make things even better.. on the second week, I have 4 exams in 2 days. :( I have no idea how I'm going to pull this one off. Haven't studied at all! :bomb:

lexonfire

HSC
um is there anyone here who has their trials next week, who isn't cramming and isn't prepared either?

i spent the whole day in the library doing jack... just talking, i've done jack all for preparation, have completely stopped caring and don't know why.. my ranks are FINE, there's nothing to be apathetic about except my motivation is zero. it's very uncharacteristic of me, i wish i knew what was going on, dammit, i'm only worrying because i'm not worrying.

Ellie999

HSC
lexonfire said:
um is there anyone here who has their trials next week, who isn't cramming and isn't prepared either?

i spent the whole day in the library doing jack... just talking, i've done jack all for preparation, have completely stopped caring and don't know why.. my ranks are FINE, there's nothing to be apathetic about except my motivation is zero. it's very uncharacteristic of me, i wish i knew what was going on, dammit, i'm only worrying because i'm not worrying.
eh, that has happened to me, luckily i didn't get that feeling for long....you feel like that (maybe) because you've been burnt out from studying and being pressured. although its so hard to push yourself when you are like that, tell yourself that hsc is over on november...and that everything will come to end in 3 months time...keep studying, dont slack off now!:ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)