trials (1 Viewer)

lou22

HSC
hey
well we just had our drama trials last night so i thought id start a new thread so people could say how it went

i performed a mime for mine, i thought it went really well, good repsonsefrom audience, i included gibberish as well though so satisfy criteria.
audience was fantastic, really got into everyones performances.

so how did everyone elses go?

also, i have heard that you have to finish on stage - in my routine i get 'pulled'/yanked offstage by a rope (invisible of course).. is this alright?

toodles

HSC
we havent had ours yet

did u have an audience!!?? who were they like were they students or parents and did u do it at night time!??? haha weird so different from wat ours is like.

lou22

HSC
yep ours was a recital night, and so the teachers thought because the criteria involves actor-audience relationship, and audience would be needed. it was friends and family so not a big crowd, just people invited.

what will your trial be like?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
we havent had ours yet - it's next term sometime...what our teacher is doing is, we're having an assessment in wk one, but she's withholding her final mark until the "trial" night in wk two...so its sort of in two parts. last nite was drama showcase night for our school, went pretty well, i was so relieved at the audience reaction for my ip, i was afraid ppl wouldnt get the humor...but they laughed in all the right places, so :D group was gud...we finished our piece literally the day before but it came together quite well...so yeah, happy.

oh and i think its okay to end off stage.

HSC
ok thats really scary i cant believe u guys have finished already our class thinks we are way ahead of schedule..guess not lol

our trials is presenting our ip's and group performance just infront of teachers but we also have to do a written component also so a test for the theory which goes for about 2hrs...its suks how we have to do both

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
man i can say on behalf of my group we are no where finshed but i beleive we might have just enough effort and talen to pullit out of our arrssseee
.... i hope anyway

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Bleh, complete shocking for my IP. Decided to change my IP now...

Alright I guess for my GP. I hate my group...

Lisa88

HSC
Re: trials...kinda off the subject

um can anyone help me with our rationale??i dont know wat to put in it..its 4 my i.p (im doing performance)..does ne 1 kno a site i can go to to get a list of the required criteria???
help urgently plz!thanks

uberschveinen

HSC

Just write what you think it means. If it means nothing, you did it wrong in the first place and will have to unleash a battery of english essay skills to get yourself out of it.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

IP trial was great, i'm really happy with it right now.
GP trial...well we never did it coz one of our members was incapacitated with 20 stitches in her mouth. but its okay because our teacher will assess us based on drama showcase night and our progress checks. from what she said it will go fine so im not too worried. hopefully will get marks on thursday.

good luck to anyone who hasnt done their trials yet, hope you all go brilliantly :D

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
we have our last ip and gp progress assessment tomorrow... and then the next time we perform it will be for the external markers....

for the last ip performance i did pretty well - 9.9 outta 10
but the gp wasnt as good - as our group was kinda effed over... but hopefully tomorrows performance will be heaps better.

hows everyone going with their preparation for the trial theory exams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)