Trials (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
When is the Modern History trial? If it's been, how was it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh sweet, let us know how it goes. I'm mostly interested in WWI, obviously, Germany and the Cold War.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
They generally are. They have been the past few years. I was more worried about the essays last year for Cold War.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, containment was piss easy. I was dreading anything about the Soviet leaders last year, Gorbachev and Mick...I know it, I can't spell it.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Mine's next week. I'm hoping for a visual source to reduce reading time...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I thought they always gave visual sources. There's always at least one pic for you to analyze.

Oz

HSC
they generally throw in a propaganda poster of some kind don't they? :confused:
here's praying my hand lasts out the 3 hours of constant writting :(

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
just did hte trial today (CSSA) it was alrtie, sources were about totalitarianism and civilian morale, my indochina was amended to soemthing bout ant communism, and my germany essay was based on totalitarianism...speer was predictable as always, the second bit limited us to ww2 tho, with a quote bout him just doing whatever hitler said...overall=good there was a poster for ww1 also

B-Ma

HSC
Loz#1 said:
I heard the sources were confusing.
Not really, I thought they were pretty straight forward. Maybe the poster was a bit confusing. It was one about buying British articles rather than German articles. But the last cold war essay didn't tickle my fancy at all.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What was the Cold War essay?

I know I sound keen on this, but Modern History was my best and the subject I really only paid attention to so I'm interested to find out how this year's MH students find it.

nicksta_40

HSC
wat was Source D - the poster all about? i said some form of propaganda trying to evoke hatred towards the Germans :S im guessing im wrong tho...

B-Ma

HSC
nicksta_40 said:
wat was Source D - the poster all about? i said some form of propaganda trying to evoke hatred towards the Germans :S im guessing im wrong tho...
I wrote something along those lines too.

B-Ma

HSC
Loz#1 said:
What was the Cold War essay?

I know I sound keen on this, but Modern History was my best and the subject I really only paid attention to so I'm interested to find out how this year's MH students find it.
The Cold War question I answered was "What led to the demise of detente?"

Me being the super smart guy I am didn't mention Afghanistan at all, I didn't even know when Afghanistan war happened.

Vuki

HSC
Fucking ripped ours, 96%, and I lost 2 marks in the first part of the Core paper, jesus christ that was stupid of me....

Just hope my English and Ancient trials are close to that.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
B-Ma said:
The Cold War question I answered was "What led to the demise of detente?"

Me being the super smart guy I am didn't mention Afghanistan at all, I didn't even know when Afghanistan war happened.
Don't worry, I knew very little about Afghanistan and I did pretty well last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)