• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trials (1 Viewer)

mandemindiguise

HSC
Hello, so basically i sat my last at3 math 2u adv exam today and I am having post exam clarity, realising i made so many avoidable and silly mistakes, it might bring me down immensly. So i have trials in 7 weeks and im wondering is it possible to miracously pull thru and secure a rank that would get me band 6? rn i am currently ranked 60/121, so pretty average, and last year 16 ppl only was able to band 6 2u math. is it possible for me also considering my position, to go from 60 to 16 ish? is such a leap possible? also howcan i fix my silly mistakes?
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:p79a83a4f4b8a5b00b1e9debbd0af03ed.jpg

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Hello, so basically i sat my last at3 math 2u adv exam today and I am having post exam clarity, realising i made so many avoidable and silly mistakes, it might bring me down immensly. So i have trials in 7 weeks and im wondering is it possible to miracously pull thru and secure a rank that would get me band 6? rn i am currently ranked 60/121, so pretty average, and last year 16 ppl only was able to band 6 2u math. is it possible for me also considering my position, to go from 60 to 16 ish? is such a leap possible? also howcan i fix my silly mistakes?
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:pView attachment 43442
can i get a light fanta brev

shoulfer

HSC
what ways do u guys do to fix your silly mistakes?thanks in advance and peace out! 👊:pView attachment 43442
tbh no.

HSC
sounds like a tall task but remember your HSC is worth 50% still so getting good in that can def push your ranks up a lot, what rank is your school around?

wollongong warrior

HSC
sounds like a tall task but remember your HSC is worth 50% still so getting good in that can def push your ranks up a lot, what rank is your school around?
Hsc != 50% of your atar
If that was the case, every school out inflate the hell out of internal marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)