Trials!!! (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Trials are fast approaching. Many of us have them a couple of weeks after the holidays, and some unlucky ones have the pleasure of having them just before the holidays.

For the majority, trials are after the holidays, with exams weighing from 20% to 50%.

So when are u going to start studying? Now? really cause we do have heaps of assessments at the moment...

So i reckon in about 2 weeks. What about u?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
thing about the trials was that i worried about the trials MORE than i worried about the hsc.

weird....

Pace_T

HSC
My trials are week 5 and 6 next term.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I'm probably going to start studying next holidays.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Mine start on the 1st August and go for 15 school days. After that we have no assessmnets and get to do heaps of revision. All my exams are 30% cept for maths which is 35%

My freind who goes to Riverside has her trials on the 19th june onwards AND after that they have about another 8ish assessmnets

how hectic

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Mine are week 6 next term. That's like 15 weeks away, or about 30% of a year away. Not what I'd call 'close'. :p The maximum any of my trials are worth is 30%.

richz

mine are week 3 and 4 next term. I'll prolly start next week

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
I'll probably put some work into them after our 3/4 yearlies in wk 6.

some girl

HSC
Trials are week 3 and 4 for me. I'd either start studying at the start of the holidays or end up crammin for all my tests... i'm just not motivated -__-

HSC
Yeah, mine are in August too...:s
once i get all these assessments out of the way, then i'll start studying for trials...
gl for all you darlinks that have trials next month...bwahahahaha

Mandy101

HSC
Mine are August 1-12. I started revising in week1-4 of this term, but have had to stop as I have assessments over the next four weeks that I need to concentrate on. As soon as they're over (weds week nine) its back onto intense study for trials!

=slade=

HSC
mine are soo late, they're not till week 8/9 of term 3...is that bad? we only finished our half yearlies 2 or 3 weeks ago neways

alita

HSC
I don't know exactly when my trials start, sometime around 15th of august. Well that's when geo is on so I'll probably start studying in a couple of weeks.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
In theory, I'll start studying for the trials at the start of the holidays... in practice I won't. Or if I do, it'll be half-arsed.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Zoltan, i like your thinking. I dunno when my trials are, sometime in august, next term. But ill start studying at the end of the holidays...?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Week 3 next term, got 10 assessments this term.. done 4 already so l'll start in holidays and do fucking heaps.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Heh I love how teachers expect us to complete all our assessment tasks... then are really surprised when we haven't studied, because we've spent all our time doing assessment tasks. Yeah my trials are in week 3 I think, and I guess I'll have to do SOME study over the holidays... eventually...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)