trials (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey fellow geographers
ur upcoming trials is near
jus wondering hows ur study going? if you guyz need any help feel free to post so we could come back n help u guyz
cheers and gl

alita

HSC
The_highwayman said:
My trial is done already! Oh happy day!
Wow thats early. My trial is on the 15th of august I think, sometime around then anyway... I haven't been going through the syllabus yet, just past HSC and trial papers... writting heaps of essays and getting my tutor to mark them. Good luck everyone!

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
ugh, trials... I haven't even started thinking about them yet. 7 weeks to go.

fakingtheday

HSC
My teacher made us a booklet with the past 4 trials, WESSTA andf HSC Papers. I could try and get you a copy of that and mail it to you or something if you like?

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
jesster88 said:
- correspondance geo -
Far out... how many people are doing geo by correspondence? I've seen quite a few around here.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha thats nice......looks like were all screwed >.<

compoman

HSC
I shall be looking to slaughter all of you in the HSC :) Band 6 essays since starting the topic in yr7. If anyone wishes to challenege me then just say so. I feel that this is by far one of the easiest subjects the board of studies provides! Looking to be number 1 in the state for the subject, a little brushing up on skills and I'm going to kill this exam :) . Good luck to the rest of the 4000 or so students doing Geography for the HSC in 2005.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
compoman said:
I shall be looking to slaughter all of you in the HSC :) Band 6 essays since starting the topic in yr7. If anyone wishes to challenege me then just say so. I feel that this is by far one of the easiest subjects the board of studies provides! Looking to be number 1 in the state for the subject, a little brushing up on skills and I'm going to kill this exam :) . Good luck to the rest of the 4000 or so students doing Geography for the HSC in 2005.
I'll try to give u a run for ur money. not that it will be much effort at all

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh well all give a run for his money......be waiting to see his name on the 1st in course list
haha me and the highwayman are gonna take u on buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)