Triple State Ranker Offering Maths, Phys and Chem Tutoring (1 Viewer)

mirachael

HSC
Hi, my name is Michael Manansala and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.85. I achieved All Rounders as well as the following marks in my subjects:
Mathematics Extension 1: 100
Mathematics Extension 2: 99
Physics: 96
Chemistry: 96

Engineering Studies: 97

In addition, I also received a state rank in Mathematics Extension 1 (2nd in state), Mathematics Extension 2 (5th in state) and Engineering Studies (8th in state). I am currently in my second year of electrical engineering at the University of New South Wales with a WAM of 97.

I am of the firm belief that teaching things to others can help you gain a better understanding of the subject yourself. I have thought students both privately and at centres over the past year and it will be my goal to help you master your studies.

I will be offering tutoring for the following subjects:
-Prelim and HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1
-HSC Mathematics Extension 2
-Prelim and HSC Physics
-Prelim and HSC Chemistry

Whilst I will not be offering tutoring for engineering studies on its own due to its small candidature, I'd be happy to answer any question regarding the subject for anyone being tutored in another subject.

Locations:
I will be available to tutor in a number of locations:
-Parramatta Library
-Cabramatta Library
-Fairfield Library
-Wetherill Park Library
-Bonnyrigg Library
-Liverpool Library
-Blacktown Library
-Students homes in the Fairfield/ Liverpool/ Holroyd/ Parramatta Area

Prices:
I charge $40/hr for one on one and $25/hr/pp for groups (up to 4 ppl)
Sessions will typically be 2 hours although this can be extended or shortened based on need

If anyone is interested, please contact me by email at michaelricardomanansala@gmail.com
Places are limited so get in quick :)

Last edited:

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Congrats on the amazing marks ! Good luck for the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Pandy

HSC
N/A
I strongly recommend Michael's tutoring. His strong HSC results reflect his talent and dedication to learning. He helped me succeed in my first HSC exams with his extensive notes and knowledge of examination criteria. His mathematical prowess is astounding and I went from a complex noob to someone who really enjoys it.

Last edited:

esaitchkay

HSC
I was a fellow classmate of Michael in Maths and I can definitely say that he knows his stuff, often asking in depth questions to truly understand the subject matter. Any student would be fortunate to have such a knowledgeable tutor!

XTCE

HSC
N/A
Michael has provided an astounding amount of help for my first set of HSC exams. His explanation skills and notes are very effective in engaging the audience and his knowledge of examination techniques are crucial to a student's learning. From his help and advice, I have improved dramatically, and this is reflected in my exams. I managed to score 100 for both 2U and 3U, and a 98 for 4U. I also managed to jump to 2nd place for chemistry. This was all due to Michael's dedication and enthusiasm in these fields. His passion in these areas of learning provide a comfortable yet practical learning environment.

Last edited:

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Would definitely recommend going to him for maths tutoring. He has been a fantastic maths rival at school and his marks clearly demonstrate his thorough knowledge of the course. Would definite going to him, especially for Extension 2 Maths

UnicornAAA

HSC
N/A
Michael's tutoring is great! His explanations of difficult concepts are clear and easy to understand. He has definitely helped me a lot in my exams. Highly recommend!!

RedCase

HSC
This guy helped me so much with Physics and Chemistry, pushed me up a lot of marks in both subjects. He cleared up my misunderstanding on AAS, with specific mentioning to hollow cathode ray lamps and emission spectra and helped me a lot with exam techniques that are required for a high internal rank in an extremely competitive top 5 selective highschool. Much props to this guy and anyone having him as a student would be really lucky!

mreditor16

HSC
I was a fellow classmate of Michael in Maths and I can definitely say that he knows his stuff, often asking in depth questions to truly understand the subject matter. Any student would be fortunate to have such a knowledgeable tutor!
Would definitely recommend going to him for maths tutoring. He has been a fantastic maths rival at school and his marks clearly demonstrate his thorough knowledge of the course. Would definite going to him, especially for Extension 2 Maths
Definitely ditto these comments, especially the bolded parts. Best of luck with your tutoring Michael.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, my name is Michael Manansala and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.85. I achieved All Rounders as well as the following marks in my subjects:
Mathematics Extension 1: 100
Mathematics Extension 2: 99
Physics: 96
Chemistry: 96

Engineering Studies: 97

In addition, I also received a state rank in Mathematics Extension 1 (2nd in state), Mathematics Extension 2 (5th in state) and Engineering Studies (8th in state).

I am of the firm belief that teaching things to others can help you gain a better understanding of the subject yourself. As such, I have often assisted friends and classmates when they have had trouble understanding in class. In addition, I have also spent the past few weeks assisting Year 11s in my own school in preparing for their term 4 assessments. It will be my goal to help you master your studies based both on my experiences of studying and achieving high results and tutoring others in order to help you reach the pinnacle of academic performance.

I will be offering tutoring for the following subjects:
-Prelim and HSC Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1
-HSC Mathematics Extension 2
-Year 7-10 Mathematics
-Prelim and HSC Physics
-Prelim and HSC Chemistry

Whilst I will not be offering tutoring for engineering studies on its own due to its small candidature, I'd be happy to answer any question regarding the subject for anyone being tutored in another subject.

Locations:
I will be available to tutor in a number of locations:
-Parramatta Library (preferred)
-Libraries in the Fairfield/ Liverpool Area (preferred)
-Castle Hill Library
-Eastwood/ Epping Library
-Burwood Library
-Libraries or student's homes within walking distance of a Sydney Trains Station (max 2 trains from Parra)

Prices:
My rates are as follows:
-$40/hr one on one
-$30/hr/pp for groups of 2
-$25/hr/pp for groups of 3 or 4
Sessions will typically be 2 hours although this can be extended or shortened based on need

If anyone is interested, please PM me or contact me by email at mightymikelol27@gmail.com
Places are limited so get in quick :)
you do realise saying 2 trains from Parra means I can get on a BMT then get in another train e.g. Heathcote
You do realise it would be unreasonable to commute for excess of 1.5 hours to tutor for 1.5 hours.

mirachael

HSC
you do realise saying 2 trains from Parra means I can get on a BMT then get in another train e.g. Heathcote
You do realise it would be unreasonable to commute for excess of 1.5 hours to tutor for 1.5 hours.
Hmm. I just realised that 2 trains from parra is enough to reach every station in the Sydney trains network lol. Well I did say Sydney trains so NSW train link is excluded at least (not gonna travel to Newcastle for tutoring-sorry).
I guess I'll assess everyone's requests individually and see whether I can fit it in with my timetable. I'll most likely be going to UNSW so I wouldn't mind tutoring in the eastern suburbs, schedule permitting.

Erique

Writ in water
HSC
lol wtf at those marks... don't even know my 9 times tables :p

Nice work mate!

cindersp

HSC
Michael has helped me out heaps this year with my HSC. Not only is he always ready to answer any question you ask him, he always makes sure I understand everything perfectly. He puts in an incredible amount of effort in helping others even if he is busy or has exams himself. He is the reason I'm ranked top 5 in 8 of my units at a school ranked Top 5 in the state!

mirachael

HSC
Bump- now offering trial lessons for half price- limited time only

mirachael

HSC
Hey eyeseeyou- achieving a state rank is about making sure you cover all your bases- that you master all facets of the syllabus and also perfect your exam technique. Inevitably, a lot of it does come down to how you do on the day (especially for subjects like maths) but there are things you can do to maximize your marks in order to get into that top tier :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)