Trouble with acquiring textbooks early. Anybody else experience this? (1 Viewer)

The Savior

HSC
Does anyone else who goes to school in the country have issues with getting textbooks in their HSC year, because there aren't enough for the year 12 doing their HSC, and us year 11 who have already started our HSC. I don't want to sound like I am complaining but it's just kind of hard to start with my notes for physics and chemistry without textbooks.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Does anyone else who goes to school in the country have issues with getting textbooks in their HSC year, because there aren't enough for the year 12 doing their HSC, and us year 11 who have already started our HSC. I don't want to sound like I am complaining but it's just kind of hard to start with my notes for physics and chemistry without textbooks.
i have never had a textbook for physics.

astroman

HSC
i thinks it just coz the current yr 12 that are doing HSC have the textbooks and are too busy to return them to the new yr 12

The Savior

HSC
Yeah, I understand that the year 12 obviously still need those textbooks, but there are only 8 people in year 12 physics, and 10 in my class. So only 18 people actually need textbooks so it makes me wonder just how many textbooks my school actually has.:confused2:

Banks

HSC
Same problem. Managed to snatch one for Business before anyone else could, still need to wait for Religion textbooks to come back

Alkanes

HSC
Just be patient. The hsc kids probably shouldn't even be referring to the textbook at this point in time. They should have made/have their own notes and just be practicing exam questions. But there are some who would like them for consolidation purposes etc. And they're the one that probably needs it more than you guys do at this point in time. If you're really desperate - go out and purchase a different textbook.

dim-sims

HSC
Just be patient. The hsc kids probably shouldn't even be referring to the textbook at this point in time. They should have made/have their own notes and just be practicing exam questions. But there are some who would like them for consolidation purposes etc. And they're the one that probably needs it more than you guys do at this point in time. If you're really desperate - go out and purchase a different textbook.
Ditto. It happens every single year.

iStudent

HSC
Yea it happens every year across all subjects. (unless your school is rich enough to afford a second set of textbooks)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
pm me
i might have a pdf depends.
key word being "might"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)