True Love (1 Viewer)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Who believes in true love? And what do you think it IS?

PS: I hope this hasn't been asked before...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
They've seen the movies!

I believe true love exists, but not for me.

I also believe that you may have more than one true love.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Interesting. I never believed there was a "soulmate" for everyone but it just depends on the people you meet throughout your life. If you guys click, then it's good, but there's no specific ONE person... At the same time, you could've met someone else, fallen for some else, etc. Though I guess that's the FATE in it...

I mean what if your "soulmate" died? Will you die with them like Romeo and Juliet? I think it's sweet that they'd want to die together but then, it's a bit of a waste when you're so young... So much things you haven't tried etc...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think you need to stop watching melodramas and realise the world doesn't run on cheesy scripts.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The only time you have a soulmate is if you met someone and stayed with them (in whatever kind of relationship you wanna call it) pretty much until one of you dies (ie. when you're rly old) then you look back and think 'well that person must have been my soulmate". But like if you'd looked at that person 50 years earlier and said "is he my soulmate?" you'd probably think "no, probably not", but it just turns out that way.

Plus if soulmates in the classical definition existed, your soulmate is most likely somewhere in China or India.

carreau

HSC
True love in my opinion is love that is unconditional. It's there no matter what happens, even if you post really shit questions on bos.org.. The love still remains.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Testpilot said:
What is with teen girls and posting on the internet about love?
certain feelings can arise as their fruits ripen

i bet teenage guys feel think about this sometimes too

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yes, I've been brought up reading fairytales lol. I never thought I'd find it until I believed it was true love with my first boyfriend, but then, we broke up and I refused to believe anything like that for a few years.

Yet throughout all these years, there's been one guy, who'd been standing in the background watching me get hurt by one guy after another and yet couldn't tell me that he really loved me. He'd tease me, laugh at me, just to hide how he really feels. He'd do cute things, like tickle my knees - yes I'm ticklish there lol, buy me batteries when I ran out and was desperate 'cos it was my 18th, cutting lectures in uni countless times to wait for me at the station 'cos he's a year older just to see me for 20 minutes. The rest is history. I can't explain it and people don't understand how he can feel so much for me, how that's possible, but I believe him, through those little things and much more. There's love there for me that's making him afraid and there's understanding and trust beyond what I've ever imagined. He's shown me a life which I could never see without him.

I'm so glad that I waited in giving myself. I won't even say that he's worth my virginity, because he's worth anything, anything pricelss in the world.

Last edited:

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
I believe we have more than one possibly soulmate, if that's what you mean by true love.

T

Testpilot

stickywages said:
certain feelings can arise as their fruits ripen

i bet teenage guys feel think about this sometimes too
I wish to continue perpetuating the sterotype that men do not have feelings.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont really beleive in love, to me its just a silly belief, the adult version of the tooth fairy. If it does exist, it is NOTHING like what you see on tv or at the movies, like not even close. A bit cynical, but thats what you get i guess, love is weakness and being blind to your lovers indescresions...when you are getting cheated on and are too foolish to see it, or when you beleive the other person is perfect when they are a drug addict crack whore.

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
I think the only way to know if 'true love' exists is if you have felt it. And you will know if you have.

loolee

HSC
I love my guy....but as the time pass by, now I'm too scare that what I feel is actually love or like or lust or wateva....I dunno....I'm too scare that am I actually in love with this guy....is he the one for me? If I'm dreaming too much being marry with him and the time IF........ I'm actually break up with him....that thought is going to make my feelings even worst than a broken heart after he dump me.

So yeah....If you hav feeling with ur partner....do it as it is.....and just go with the flow. Don't make things complicated between u two. I've been made soo many silly mistakes which I think back again was really stupid, and that's one of the start of all relationship problems

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
True love is fucking easy to find.

I generally fall in love approximately 3 times a night when I am drunk.

And I usually profess my love to the girls and guys I fall in love with. Unless they have massive boyfriends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)