Truth - Homer Badman (1 Viewer)

madelyn

HSC
I want to use the simpsons ep Homer Badman as a related text, but can't find anywhere to download the episode or find any episode transcripts. Does any know where I can find it online?

T

Testpilot

Try any P2P program such as limewire or bearshare (just be aware of copyright infringements). I used Homer Bad Man in my last English test it is a good supplementry text.

If you have no time limit just watch chanel 10 at 6pm and tape it when it comes on. Or if you have Foxtel the Simpsons is on Fox 8 several times per day.

Good Luck.

Wow! this post sounds like an ad.

madelyn

HSC
I've tried Limewire without any luck, and I dont like my chances that the episode will come on channel ten in the next couple days before the assesment is due. Do you know of any transcripts?

kickmiass

HSC
okay not that its a good related text. BUT everyone uses it i hear from my teacher very often. He tells me not to use it too many people use it. Btw my teacher is a hsc marker, he would know what is common and what isnt.
My suggestion find a new one...

B35tY

HSC
Haha i love this ep. My teacher was all like:

"Oh no! The Simpsons is too simplistic that's no good!"

Then i gave her a practise essay and she said

"You know what? That episode works really well."

Hahaha. Anyway i was gonna get you the transcript but then i saw it was already posted, so good luck. It's not that hard to figure out.

.ben

HSC
Homer badman is an effing GOLDMINE of stuff you can link to truth and frontline!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)