trying to fall out of love, (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Yarg said:
Wouldnt that make you a dumbass for yelling at people you dont know over the internet then about them crying to people that they dont know?
nope that would make an angry young individual. dumbasses dont do law buddy. then again neither do immature lads either... IM AN ENIGMA
but yes i initially got a bit intense... oh fuck it ive maintained the intensity but who cares... the moral of this story yarg, is that you cant solve your problems on the net and talking to people about it on the net only makes you look like a bitch, who wants to make himself seem a victim and have people give you attention.
ok fair enough you might not be doing just that, but that is seriously how it comes across and its all a bit superficial.
instead of being an arsehole ill end with saying...
FUCK THE BITCH! SHES A COCKTEASE AND DESERVES DEATH! youll feel better when you standing on her corpse laughing. then i promise ill never call you a bitch again. but i want photos as proof

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
*sigh*
i wanted to say it before but i thought i'd hold it in and be nice, but since turbotom's already said it basically, i'll say it too.

that girl is a bitch!
and if you thought yourself worthy of her, then you're not much of a guy.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
*sigh*
i wanted to say it before but i thought i'd hold it in and be nice, but since turbotom's already said it basically, i'll say it too.

that girl is a bitch!
and if you thought yourself worthy of her, then you're not much of a guy.
yeh your awesome!!!
bing bing we have a real person here! there is no point bothering over some stupid fucking slurry when there are a million hotter, nicer, and generally awesome(r) girls out there to meet. she may be the only fish in a small pond but mate take my advice and get in the ocean and get amongst it.
dont be a half man, jump on her head and then walk away. youll feel so complete!

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
umm turbotom just cause i didnt realise the nature of the girl (since i didnt read the introduction) doesnt mean im not a real person :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
awwwwwwwww :p
you're a real person who didn't know that yarg is a crybaby :p
but i acknowledge you for:
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
meh...go find someone new then u'll get over her
that's the spirit :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
umm turbotom just cause i didnt realise the nature of the girl (since i didnt read the introduction) doesnt mean im not a real person :(

oh haha sorry no i didnt mean that... i was just inclining that anyone who doesnt agree with me isnt a real person because obviously every thing i say is correct and i am a real person therefore other real people would have exactly the same views. der

haha nah just kidding. im not that much of an arsehole. actually yes i am will you please forgive me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)