TSFX lectures or equivalent (1 Viewer)

ncoul

HSC
Am I missing out if I don't attend a lecture like the tsfx or sydney uni cce ones these holidays? Has anyone been to these?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Am I missing out if I don't attend a lecture like the tsfx or sydney uni cce ones these holidays? Has anyone been to these?
Tsfx lectures .... Meh. They are ok.

Aysce

HSC
From what I've heard from a lot of my friends, they say it's not bad but meh. So if you don't go, you're not really missing much anyways.

Sunners

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been over the last couple of days. I've found them quite good although perhaps only because I've only done English lectures and I've needed them. 2 hour lectures for each section of Paper 1. They offer other subjects but I think I don't need them for other subjects as I'm better off in them than I am in English.

fionarykim

HSC
I went to the physics one
they were alright, but truth is you could prob study better and do better in your own time if u were given that 150$ spent on tsfx :p

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Agree with everyone above me. I went last year for Chemistry and yeah it wasn't a total waste of time, I mean that I learnt a few dotpoints but for 150 dollars, not worth it. I really don't think the people who have gone have a massive advantage other than the notes they receive (which are pretty concise but not worth 150 bucks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)