Tutes... (1 Viewer)

starrysky

HSC
So, had my first day at uni on Monday. My tute for one of my core units is currrently at 8am - 9am on Wednesdays, but now I want to switch it to 11:30 - 12:30 on Mondays.

Wise decision, or no? I'm concerned I might've missed out on crap other than the unit outline, since I will have missed the first tute on Monday.

starrysky

HSC
I mean, the tutes for all the Arts units started yesterday. My tute for one of the units is on Wednesdays at 8-9, but I want to switch it to Mondays at 11:30-12:30 - if I do so, I'll have missed out on the first tute yesterday. Just want to know whether this is a good idea or not.

starrysky

HSC
Che08 said:
can you switch after wednesday?
Not entirely sure; I emailed the unit co-ordinator today, just have to wait on her reply. But I think it depends on whether or not there're still places in the new Monday tute; right now there are five spots left. Just praying they don't all get taken up by tomorrow after 9am... I'll just toddle off to the computer labs or something and change it then.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Go to the wednesday one and also tell the tutor that your gonna change aswell, then start going to the monday one the following week after you've changed tute times in Platform web or by informing the college/school with the tutorial transfer application form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)