tutor required for my son doing SDD HSC (1 Viewer)

ninjago

HSC
N/A
hi there
looking for someone who has doe SDD in HSC and is familair with syllabus and project to help my son for HSC 2019

must be online tutoring.

please contact via whatsapp +6582688153

thank you
Ms Charu

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
hi there
looking for someone who has doe SDD in HSC and is familair with syllabus and project to help my son for HSC 2019

must be online tutoring.

please contact via whatsapp +6582688153

thank you
Ms Charu
Hi I just completed my SDD HSC and I'm expecting ~95 raw so what I tell you is from personal experience :)

Tutoring for SDD especially at the HSC level is not necessary. Most of the content is theory which is just a memorization game with an exception of algorithms and charts.
The algorithms and charts etc do take a lot of time so if he has any questions just feel free to ask on here and I'll gladly answer! For my HSC to master these types of questions I did every single one from 2000 to 2017 at least 3-4 times. If he does this I'm sure he will get it

Also with the major projects, coding may initially seem impossible but he will get the hang of it, if not just ask on here again :)

I also thought initially I would need tutoring, but I didn't and I doubt he will either

Last edited:

DrMoller

HSC
@DrDusk

Be sure to let me know what u get for add. Lmao I literally did like 3 HSC papers throughout the whole year

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
@DrDusk

Be sure to let me know what u get for add. Lmao I literally did like 3 HSC papers throughout the whole year
I never did all the past papers either. I did just the algorithms because theory is just rote learning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)