Tutor. (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Hello. I speak Chinese (Mandarin, and I pretend to speak Cantonese) and English. It works either way; I can teach you Chinese if you do Asian Studies or the like, or English if you're an international student. Any takers?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
paper cup said:
Hello. I speak Chinese (Mandarin, and I pretend to speak Cantonese) and English. It works either way; I can teach you Chinese if you do Asian Studies or the like, or English if you're an international student. Any takers?
If I hadn't been so lazy over the holidays and actually studied some more Chinese I would have taken you up on the offer. Try posting this on notice boards, I don't think that you'll get much of a response here :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo o said:
If I hadn't been so lazy over the holidays and actually studied some more Chinese I would have taken you up on the offer. Try posting this on notice boards, I don't think that you'll get much of a response here :p
hey,city markets is near the uni isn't it? easily reachable by someone who doesn't know anything about canberra's geography?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
paper cup said:
hey,city markets is near the uni isn't it? easily reachable by someone who doesn't know anything about canberra's geography?
Bwah? Do you mean the Fyshwick markets?

After a google I know what you're talking about. It took me ages to figure out where they were. Long story. The Civic shopping centre has a road running through it, and I didn't know that you had to cross said road and take a left in the centre. It's a 10 minute walk from uni and it's very easy to get to. You walk straight down university avenue until you get to the city walk then go into the Canberra Centre.

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
City markets is basically Supabarn, Simply Fresh, a deli, a butchery, seafood store and poultry store.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
loquasagacious said:
City markets is basically Supabarn, Simply Fresh, a deli, a butchery, seafood store and poultry store.
"City Markets" sounds a little grandiose doesn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)