Tutorial Full - Perspectives in Medical Science (1 Viewer)

Existentialism

HSC
N/A
I'm about to start Med. Sc. at UNSW this year, but I have a problem with one of my courses - Perspectives in Medical Sciences (SCIF1111).

All the Tutorials are full, and I need a place.

Do they usually let a few more people in, or will I have to wait for people to drop / swap?

The Class Timetable says there are 169 enrolled for the Lecture (but there is a capacity for 215).

Class Timetable - Class Details

Does that mean there might be more people yet to enrol, and I could expect more Tutorials to open up, or...?

I've been told you can ring up to check?

Any help would be appreciated.

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
I'm about to start Med. Sc. at UNSW this year, but I have a problem with one of my courses - Perspectives in Medical Sciences (SCIF1111).

All the Tutorials are full, and I need a place.

Do they usually let a few more people in, or will I have to wait for people to drop / swap?

The Class Timetable says there are 169 enrolled for the Lecture (but there is a capacity for 215).

Class Timetable - Class Details

Does that mean there might be more people yet to enrol, and I could expect more Tutorials to open up, or...?

I've been told you can ring up to check?

Any help would be appreciated.
No use sitting around - give them a call and see what they tell you. They might be willing to bend the rules on class size, or tell you that there will be another tutorial or - worst case scenario - now they know that more tutorials are needed.

Tim035

HSC
They'll definetely allow you to slot in to one of the tutorials (provided you are a med sci student). It's not a serious tutorial, you honestly sit in a circle of chairs like an AA meeting and discuss completely random topics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)