Tutorial Registration. (1 Viewer)

boris2003

HSC
This sucks, i work every day (family reasons) from 5am-2pm, and there is apsolutely no way for me to access the net, and when i returned today, i was left with crappy options

Like this for example:

Lecture: Tuesday - 11am-13pm
Tutorial: Wednesday - 16pm-17pm,

Lecture: Tuesday - 15pm-17pm,
Tutorial: Monday - 14pm-15pm

Still got to register for 1, and appraently for Bus Acd Skills you can't register, as it is online, etc

Also what do they mean by weeks like 9-16, etc, shouldn't it be like weeks 1 to whatever...

imthunder

HSC
Yeh, I got in late but mine look alright. But it all adds up to 9 hours a week not including that online workshop one. Does that sound right?

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
imthunder said:
Yeh, I got in late but mine look alright. But it all adds up to 13 hours a week not including that online workshop one. Does that sound right?
It really depends what course you're doing, but that sounds about right as a round figure.

boris2003 said:
Also what do they mean by weeks like 9-16, etc, shouldn't it be like weeks 1 to whatever...
Visit the UWS timetable page and click on the link "Timetable Week Conversion"; that should clarify things. Basically, Weeks 9-16 refer to the week starting 25/02/2008 to the week beginning 14/04/2008.

RHINO7

HSC
I've got 9hours and 30minuts of tutorials and lectures. But so far I have to be there for 17hours, due to breaks between lectures and tutorials. One of the breaks is 6 hours, but I'm trying to fix that problem.

boris2003

HSC
i got 11 hours for 3 units (spread over 3 days), 4 unit Business Academic Skills is online

Last edited:

krisspy

HSC
Is it better ro register at school or at home? Any tips from registering fast?
Because i was in the library, just seconds before the opening time WHAM...i hit refresh and boom...i was first in the library to have the enabled screen page up... i click my units and hit ok..some pop up comes up "ok" then it freezes...........................I ended up not getting the time i want, now im stuck with a 3hour gap...thats life i guess

boris2003

HSC
school or home, oh great what is this now, so many stupid things to know, i am damaging my brain:rofl:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
krisspy said:
Is it better ro register at school or at home? Any tips from registering fast?
Because i was in the library, just seconds before the opening time WHAM...i hit refresh and boom...i was first in the library to have the enabled screen page up... i click my units and hit ok..some pop up comes up "ok" then it freezes...........................I ended up not getting the time i want, now im stuck with a 3hour gap...thats life i guess
It really doesn't matter where you register the main problem is the sheer amount of people going on to reg their tutes at the sametime which causes some serious lag. I would reccommed doing it somewhere with a fast internet connection and that you log into to platform web about ten minutes before the tute reg opening time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)