Tutorial registrations (1 Viewer)

gniz

HSC
Ok, I know tutorial registration doesn't open until feb 16th or around there so first of all, what exactly are people talking about when they say "post your timetable" ?

Is it your desired timetable according to the times available for the tutorials? It's not official or anything yet is it?

Secondly, is it wise to choose times which follow eachother? Eg, a lecture which goes from 11:00-12:00 and then selecting another one for 12:00-13:00 on the same day, or should you space yourself out and maybe give yourself one hour between them and choose 11:00-12:00 and 13:00-14:00 instead.

Do lectures/tutorials finish on time and is it a big deal if you come late to the other one? I'm not completely sure how it works so if anyone can provide reasonable answers I'd appreciate it.

Timelord09

HSC
Ok, I know tutorial registration doesn't open until feb 16th or around there so first of all, what exactly are people talking about when they say "post your timetable" ?

Is it your desired timetable according to the times available for the tutorials? It's not official or anything yet is it? .
yes, it is

Secondly, is it wise to choose times which follow eachother? Eg, a lecture which goes from 11:00-12:00 and then selecting another one for 12:00-13:00
on the same day, or should you space yourself out and maybe give yourself one hour between them and choose 11:00-12:00 and 13:00-14:00 instead..[/quote]

haven't been to uni but i assume that unless the classes are close together you may be late for one, also personally after a 3 hour lecture my mind would be fryeeddddd i'd like a nice one/two hour break

Do lectures/tutorials finish on time and is it a big deal if you come late to the other one? I'm not completely sure how it works so if anyone can provide reasonable answers I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

again haven't been to uni yet, so i can't comment

beefnoodle

HSC
I got accepted to do a 5th unit. It has been 2 weeks but that unit has not appeared on Platform Web and has not been approved on MySR Unit Selection. Anyone knows why?

Dawn65

HSC
N/A
Lectures etc always finish a little early so the room is clear for the next class, so you have plenty of time to get to your next class/lecture. I find its better to fit what you can into one day so you have more non uni time to study etc. Back to back lectures etc sound full on but the reality isnt so bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)