tutorials (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
am i able to syncronice my tutorials even though the classes are full, maybe just tlak to the lecturer or sometihng to add me to the role

Jack_11

HSC
Is it true that there aren't any tutorials this week?

mysteek

HSC
Jack_11 said:
Is it true that there aren't any tutorials this week?
yeha im pretty sure its for everyone. just have a look on the timetable and check the dates on it. I dont have any tutorials this week

maka

HSC
i think managing ppl and orgs all have tuts....... coz it said 28/2..... so i take it were all in there 2moro

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Look at the dates on the timetable. Some subjects DO have tutorials because either there are no lectures for that subject or they want to have a tutorial this week to hand out material they can't do in the lecture and maybe form assignment groups and stuff like that. If the dates on the timetable says this week, then go.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
Look at the dates on the timetable. Some subjects DO have tutorials because either there are no lectures for that subject or they want to have a tutorial this week to hand out material they can't do in the lecture and maybe form assignment groups and stuff like that. If the dates on the timetable says this week, then go.
are you saying some tutorials are not every week?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
SashatheMan said:
are you saying some tutorials are not every week?
Yes, like Marketing Foundations (for example, which has tutorials every 2 weeks I believe) and its also important for the subjects that have a MTP (mixed tutorial/practical like ISP) to know when to go to a tutorial and when to go to a lab. Also, you'll notice breaks in the dates, which are usually the mid semester break or faculty break, on which you don't go to classes either.

Edit: You'll get a subject outline at your first lecture/tutorial which will have an outline for that subject and it will state more clearly what happens each week and what classes to attend.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
alright here's my monday schedule:

well for biz law +ethics it says under the heading "weeks": 28/2-21/3, 4/4-6/6
i take it that it means from week 2-3 and 4-6

and for mangaing ppl for orgs tutes : 28/2-21/3, 4/4-6/6 which is the same as above

is this right? because the lectures are on the same weeks :
28/2-21/3, 4/4-6/6 so i guess

wait can someone explain:
28/2-21/3, 4/4-6/6 please?
thank you

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
oh yeah i gettit.

i made a mistake.

i do have to come to my tutes tommorow.
its just that the lady at the law 0-evening said
"there are no tutorials in week one" and i assumed it to be true for all subjects.

Last edited:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Basically it means you go to class on the day that class is on between those dates. So for eg, if your class is on Monday, then you go every Monday on the dates listed there. You should have between 12-13 weeks for each subject usually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)