Tutoring 99.65 Now Accepting 2006 Students (1 Viewer)

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
Hey all I'm back from a couple of months' hiatus from bos.... free to tutor people in the coming weeks in they're interested.

Cheers.

nahian

HSC
Gryphon can u please pm me abt what subs pricing and all the rest?

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
Well my friend, all that info is right there in the first post of this thread :) I'm not trying to sound lazy, it's just all there...

Sam R

HSC
I can fully recommend aditya as a tutor. He really knows his stuff and is a great bloke too!!! I was in his 4 Unit maths class at school so I know what I'm talking about!!!

Sam

Number7

HSC
Aww I replied. Guess you went to sleep :p

Talk to ya in the morn!

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
NO! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! haha... nah man you'd be surprised to what lengths I'd go to help my tutees :)

Number7

HSC
Hello everyone. Me and a couple friends got tutoring off Gryphon recently. He was excellent, totally worth it and I'd recommend him to everyone looking for an advanced english tutor. Thanks Ad

markz

HSC
I had tutoring with Ad. I rate the bloke extremely high especially for english. The information he gave us/helped us with was golden - well worth the money and time.

Also get your places soon..the whole year below me will need Ad's help so if you're in year 11 now and reading this..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)