Tutoring for 2u-4u Maths/Economics/Legal Studies UAI 99+ (1 Viewer)

HSC
99.80 tutor for 2u/3u/4u maths/economics/legal studies

Hi, my name is Sarah. I completed my HSC in 2008, and received a UAI of 99.80. I will be undertaking Commerce/Law at the University of Sydney. I'm friendly and passionate and would love to help you through your HSC and/or Prelim year!

The subjects I offer are as follows:

Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1 (HSC Mark 97) I also did Mathematics Extension 2 (HSC Mark 96) but not sure I will offer tutoring services
I ranked in the top 3 for both 3u and 4u Maths internally throughout the year, and am confident of my understanding of the subject. I believe it is important not only to know a formula or method, but also how mathematical concepts and formulas can be proven, and by learning this you will develop a much deeper understanding of these concepts and achieve better results. I have a huge supply of 3u and 4u past papers which will ensure that there are no surprises once it comes to assessment time, and am willing to spend time to tackle those seemingly impossible questions with you, as well as make sure you understand the syllabus material and beyond.

Legal Studies (HSC Mark 95)
I ranked 1st internally in Legal Studies, due to my interest and persistence in the subject, which is why I am pursuing Law in my university studies. I will go through the syllabus material with you in detail and try to help you to understand and analyse the content, and highlight what the markers are looking for.

Economics (HSC Mark 96)
In Economics I ranked 2nd internally. I found it a very full on and time consuming subject but also thought it was incredibly interesting and relevant to our time. I've had experience in helping people come to grasp the complex interrelationships in economics. I have a number of past papers and carefully compiled notes that will maximise the effectiveness of my teaching and your understanding. I will help you develop a technique in approaching papers so that you give markers what they are looking for.

I am committed and persistent and will try my best to help you achieve to the best of your abilities as we try to meet your goals for the HSC!

Where? I am located in the South-Eastern suburbs of Sydney (i.e. Matraville) and tutor at public libraries within the area and in the City. Negotiable.

Cost: $25/hour

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

sarahdee

HSC
hey Sarah, i too am one of the many Sarahs out there. would LOVE tutoring for 2u maths, economics and perhaps legal. will email you also to be safe :)

umfaan1

HSC
Where do you go to uni?

could you possibly tutor a first year uni student?

HSC
I'm currently in 1st year uni at usyd, so I'm guessing I'm in the same boat as you...haha not sure I can tutor you sorry! what course are you doing atm?

pt06911

HSC
What high school did you come from? Would you be able to tutor a Year 11 student who lives near the Blacktown/Parramatta area? or i'm willing to come to you depending on where you live? pls pm me back soon thanks!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)