TUTORING for HSC 2009- 2/3/4 unit maths, biology, chemistry, business studies (1 Viewer)

lil-angeliz

HSC
98+ uai TUTORING for HSC 2009- 2/3/4 unit maths, biology, chemistry, business studies

Hi,
I have just completed the hsc this year, and having a fresh mind, I'm willing to tutor HSC students. My favorite and strongest subjects to tutor include:
  • maths extension 2 (92)
  • maths extension 1(94)
  • mathematics (2U)
  • biology (93)
  • chemistry (90)
  • business studies (98)
My hsc results are listed above. My uai for 2008 was 98.15

I have been tutoring students in my grade this year, helping them to obtain much higher results. So far, my number of students are growing and I have been given the opportunity to work for a tutoring company.Also, I have many resources to provide you with to aid you in your study.

I am available for tutoring any time the week to suit your commitments and needs. However, I only tutor at the library, preferrably in the Fairfield, Liverpool, Blacktown and Paramatta region. My fee is about $25 per hour, but think of it this waY:
The rate will alter depending on subjects, one-to-one or private tutoring, location and how many hrs per week of tutoring needed.

For more information, leave a message or pm me!!!

Adriana :wave:

Last edited:

hannah92

HSC
hey do u have any tips for business studies to recieve the best results?

lil-angeliz

HSC
depends on each person, how much you study per day, and whether or not you understand the key concepts of business studies. My internal mark for business studies was 98. I could tell you my tips of bringing high marks, but they are only for my students whom I tutor.

independantz

HSC
By internal marks she probably meant she got 90+ total from her school assessments.

Summer M

HSC
hay i would be really intrested in tutoring fro you im good at business however i missed out on the whoel financial section and that is my weekness i do not get it at all... soo if you are still awailable to tutor can you email me on dreamy_samar@hotmail.com

sachu

HSC
Re: 98+ uai TUTORING for HSC 2009- 2/3/4 unit maths, biology, chemistry, business stu

hey adriana....
i would vey much interested to tutor with you for biology...and maths2U and ext 1..
i think liverpool library would be the most convenient location for me..
i am looking probably atleast 1.5 hr for maths...but it would be fine..just 1 hr for biology...and once a week
thank you

Lidoolkaywen

HSC
Re: 98+ uai TUTORING for HSC 2009- 2/3/4 unit maths, biology, chemistry, business stu

hello, i am interested in getting tutor for biology...

can u please email me : cuteygirl26@hotmail.com

thank you.!

Johnnyfotea

HSC

Hi i am currently searching for a HSC TUTOR FOR biology and chemistry, could you please e-mial me at john.fotea@hotmail.com, thanks

amcine03

HSC

Hi,

Would you be prepared to travel to Voyager Point. Please call me on 0408 274 711 Ann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)