Tutoring for Medicine interviews! (1 Viewer)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Hi there,

I am a fourth year med student at UNSW. I have been to the UNSW, UWS, University of Newcastle, University of Adelaide and Monash med interviews. Since starting med, I have been invited to participate in writing MedEntry's interview guides, and was trained by Face2Face for interview tutoring. For the past four years I have tutored literally more than a hundred students, and have a comprehensive list of the questions from the interviews at each uni.

My lessons mostly take place at one of the following locations:
- the state library (Martin Place)
- UNSW Kensington campus
- Macquaire University library
- Hurstville library

At the moment, I am already tutoring several students for interviews this year and I have room for a few more if you are interested. It is the last barrier to get into medicine and you don't want to come this far and miss out on the med offer you want because you were disadvantaged with your preparation. If you would like to know more about my lessons or interested in trying one out, please PM me.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!! =)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Bump. A couple of people PM'd me yesterday - yes, I do also tutor the UMAT.

Dream Meteor

HSC
offer lessons for JCU, Newcastle, Monash and Adelaide (med or dent)! Also UNSW and UWS second rounds when the offers are out! Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)