Tutoring: Maths (4U-6th in NSW), History (3U-2nd in NSW), English [99.85], UMAT (1 Viewer)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Email me at elrondperedhil@hotmail.com if you want the services of an experienced and capable tutor for $25 an hour.

Area: Lidcombe/UNSW, you come to me.

Whether you're a lazy bugger who wants the rubic spliced into your prepared essays, or you're someone hard-working who is looking to find the difference between 90% and 95-100% in your exams through doing material outside the scope of the syllabus, I believe I have something to offer.

Students who attend Sefton will find me particularly useful as I can lend insight into assessment tasks set by various teachers.

In regards to UMAT, that would not be a long-term proposition but I would be willing to give the resources I have gathered from various sources + show what was taught at the workshops, all at a much lower price than if you were to actually attend just one of those courses.

Last edited:

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
hey,
what mark did u get in 4unit (assessment/exam)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
I have no idea where you got that impression from.
I can help you with the first question though... at most 5, and probably less than that. :p

sonia.s

HSC
hello, im also interested for modern tutoring. the topics we're doing this year are weimar germany, albert speer, cold war and ww1.
Please email me at soniasaddi@hotmail.com with details such as locaiton, price, times etc.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)