tutoring recs? (1 Viewer)

asduiashdi

HSC
proed in burwood is pretty good if you want a more chill environment. the guys there are genuinely nice people.

Last edited:

GlennCove

HSC
Try Harry's. They changed business name to HEC Sydney. They specialize in Secondary maths tuition for decades.
Yeah this place is great. Their notes are top notch in both structure, detail and presentation, and plenty of support for the lessons. Both online and in class, with experienced tutors. Details are on their website. Don't just trust what I say, go see for yourself. Speak to the tutors and students from there. Few mins walking distance from Burwood train station.

carrotsss

HSC
Yeah this place is great. Their notes are top notch in both structure, detail and presentation, and plenty of support for the lessons. Both online and in class, with experienced tutors. Details are on their website. Don't just trust what I say, go see for yourself. Speak to the tutors and students from there. Few mins walking distance from Burwood train station.
you're not slick

TankKuno

HSC
sounds like direct advertisement lmfaoooo
you're not slick
XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)