Tutoring up north??? (1 Viewer)

g4geexa

HSC
I'm looking for Math Ext. 1 and English Adv. Tutors, but I live quite a distance from the 'main' tutors, I've seen a James An in Dee Why (yea I live in Dee Why) but I'm not game enough to try it.
Does anyone know if James An (JAC) tutors at the same pace (same topics etc..) all around Sydney or is each college different?

I'll go as far as Chatswood as there are probably more tutoring colleges available there.

Anyone have any thoughts/experiences/suggestions?

btw, I'm not failing any subjects (apart from maybe english) also I'm starting year 12 next term

Last edited:

g4geexa

HSC
Gahh! So I'm guessing most of the BOS member's are westies!

aishamalik

HSC
Hi!

I am a university student offering privat tutoring around the Chatswood area. I live 10 minutes from Chatswood. I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW and graduated from James Ruse in 2006. There I achieved a UAI of 99.95 and more specifically attained 97 in English Advanced and 47 in English Extension. I would love to assist you with your english if you are wanting any help.

I currently tutor other students and thus am experienced.

Please feel free to contact me on 0401 401 945 if you are interested :)

Thanks!

mrs. mayer

HSC
Hi,

I live in Collaroy and have been tutoring English to high school students. I would be happy to tutor you in English Adv. I would come to your house or meet in a library (probably Dee Why or the Mall). I received a band 6 for English Ext 1 and 89% for Eng Adv in 2007.

I charge $30-40 per hour.

Feel free to email me at danielle_wilkinson89@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)