Tutoring with the Pathways Model (1 Viewer)

NG43

HSC
Hi,

Does anyone know if Tutors work and teach in allignment with the Pathways HSC model?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

Does anyone know if Tutors work and teach in allignment with the Pathways HSC model?
Isn't Pathways where you just spread your subjects over two or more years? If I'm not mistaken why would tutors need to teach in 'alignment' of it? because tutors teach whatever subject you want so you can go to a tutor one year for one subject and another tutor for another subject the year after.

quickoats

HSC
Maybe you’re referring to the “compressed curriculum” model where you complete a the Prelim and HSC in one calendar year? I’d assume tutoring centres can’t really cater for this as it’s relatively uncommon, but all good private one-on-one tutors should be able to tailor their service to accomodate the student.

NG43

HSC
Isn't Pathways where you just spread your subjects over two or more years? If I'm not mistaken why would tutors need to teach in 'alignment' of it? because tutors teach whatever subject you want so you can go to a tutor one year for one subject and another tutor for another subject the year after.
Cheers Mate.

Pathways Model is 3 subjects in Yr 11, Prelim and HSC and the other 3 subjects/or 2 in Yr 12.

I'm referring to group tutors, however, someone mentioned that it is unlikely.
Cheers anyways!

NG43

HSC
Maybe you’re referring to the “compressed curriculum” model where you complete a the Prelim and HSC in one calendar year? I’d assume tutoring centres can’t really cater for this as it’s relatively uncommon, but all good private one-on-one tutors should be able to tailor their service to accomodate the student.

Cheers mate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)