Tv? (1 Viewer)

DirtyDancer

HSC
Does anyone know the paths of getting into the TV industry? I.e. being a tv show presenter and what not...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
some journalism could be good

depends on what type of presenter?

pottsy44

HSC
on a serious note i believe that they would look favourably upon respectable degrees. ie. ones in fianance and banking. but i think politics wouldnt be a bad idea either. and then the generalised degree for media stuff, journalism.

DirtyDancer

HSC
Just a presenter on a travel show.
I didnt think i would have to have degrees and such.
Damn.
Wishful thinking on my part.
Haha and i dont know about the whole 'ridiculously good looking' part

pottsy44

HSC
DirtyDancer said:
Just a presenter on a travel show.
I didnt think i would have to have degrees and such.
Damn.
Wishful thinking on my part.
Haha and i dont know about the whole 'ridiculously good looking' part
i may have said it in a jokingly manner. but how many ugly presenters do you see (besides the old mole on the great outdoors). all women presenters are extremely well presented and usual are doing quite well in the looks department. men on the other hand its all about sophistication, but looks dont go astray.

also you would need to be one determined little bugger and get more then your fair share of good luck to make it. hence why people who complete degrees that require a fair amount of intelligence and hard work usually find themselves in these jobs.

it may be wishful thinking but if your determined.. hey, why not?

DirtyDancer

HSC
Yeah, good point.
I dont really have much in the good luck department. I usually get seemed to get bad luck.
If i knew exactly how i was to get to be a presenter, then i could be determined.
Here's to hoping i'm not stuck as a checkout chick at Woolworths aka "The Fresh Food People" for the rest of my life! Now that would be sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)