Twilight movie (1 Viewer)

HSC
Enteebee said:
I liked it, it was a lovely romantic film. I did laugh a few times at lame shit... but meh
Agreed. A good movie to see with a partner :eek:

Probably won't be reading the books tho

HSC
Re: TWILIGHT premiered today!!

i loved the movie. alot better than the books in my opinion...i actually think the books are very overrated. i mean, twilight is good but the rest didnt really do anything for me. maybe if i hadnt heard so much about them beforehand they would have been good but because they were talk of the school & everywhere else i went, then i kind of expected more....
but the movie was awesome :D

L-esky

HSC
chamelia said:
I did get a laugh when, Edward Cullen first appeared on screen, and a group of about 15 girls all simultaneously squealed quiet loud.
Sorry, I was probably one of those girls.

APCSfan

HSC
L-esky said:
Sorry, I was probably one of those girls.
omg at parra cinemas, when edward cullen first appears ALL the chicks were squeeling. it made me lol :eek:

jess241

HSC
Ahhh robert pattinson...

Read the book first and the movie was ok but it all seemed a bit rushed?

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I would have liked to have seen the Biology blood-typing incident where Edward (who was freaking out she was hurt or dead) carried Bella to the sick bay. We would of seen her vulnerability and how highly ironic that she can't stand the sight or smell of blood.

It was somewhat rushed in the beginning :( but from the middle onwards it was alright. There seemed ... dull moments? Where some background music of any kind would of been appreciated to enlighten particular scenes (usually in the first half of the movie) and come across to drab.

chamelia said:
I did get a laugh when, Edward Cullen first appeared on screen, and a group of about 15 girls all simultaneously squealed quiet loud.
My friend and I were sitting in front of a group of girls like that. When Edward and Bella could have kissed in the forest (but didn't, boo) the girls were chanting, "kiss, kiss, kiss" rather loudly. Then also all sighed so obviously when Edward kissed Bella on the forehead when she was in the hospital bed.

Last edited:
HSC
i finally got around to seeing it .. it wasn't THAT bad, but the chick's acting is seriously the worst attempt at acting i have ever seen, i was pissing myself laughing at some points

but 15 step by radiohead at the end ftmfw

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
I would have liked to have seen the Biology blood-typing incident where Edward (who was freaking out she was hurt or dead) carried Bella to the sick bay. We would of seen her vulnerability and how highly ironic that she can't stand the sight or smell of blood.
Bella is not vulnerable. Bella is a thinly-veiled version of Stephenie Meyer, who cannot create anything as sophisticated as irony.
Kirsty Xx said:
My friend and I were sitting in front of a group of girls like that. When Edward and Bella could have kissed in the forest (but didn't, boo) the girls were chanting, "kiss, kiss, kiss" rather loudly. Then also all sighed so obviously when Edward kissed Bella on the forehead when she was in the hospital bed.
And they wonder why people hate them ...

APCSfan

HSC
i agree. there wasnt much detail. somefin happened, and the didnt giv it enough thought to it and moved on elsewhere; rushed. very rushed.

HSC
CRAP
i read the book and the movie is nothing compared to it.
The only actor that was close to good was James, besides him to acting was horrible.
Yea, not enough detail, if i didn't read the book, i would barely know wat the storyline was about.

Overall, 2 thumbs down.

HSC
i loved the movie

so i read the books.

nice.

I think Robert Patterson and the girl who plays Bella play it soooo well.
just like the book with all there weird expressions

but I'm sorry. he isn't that hot normally. i saw so many photos like on red carpet. and i dont think he is hot.

*gets stabs by all the girls in love with Robert*

ZaraKu

HSC
You should all read the "reviews" of the movie on iTunes, it's all fucking retarded little Twihards going "OMGZ I <3 TWILIGHT EDWARD IZ SOOO HAWT DIS IS DA BESTEST EVA!!!" I laugh at them and their illiteracy and stupidity

Batman2009

HSC
i honestly cannot wait for new moon 20/11

MTVawards 31/5/09 taylor rob & kristen:jedi: will be showing the first new
moon trailer, check out youtube monday arvo :rofl::headbang:

simplyyme

HSC
honestly this movie was really crap ( no offense ) the book was way better and the only part worth watching was the baseball scene.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I just got back from watching Twilight (was on for the release of New Moon) and then watched the midnight screening of New Moon...
Not bad...not bad at all...! Better than I had expected...

I must say, Taylor Lautner is gorgeous. Honestly, I feel this intense infatuation for him. Tall, dark and handsome...

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I just got back from watching Twilight (was on for the release of New Moon) and then watched the midnight screening of New Moon...
Not bad...not bad at all...! Better than I had expected...

I must say, Taylor Lautner is gorgeous. Honestly, I feel this intense infatuation for him. Tall, dark and handsome...

...and played as Shark Boy.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
sis wants me to download new moon for her, i might possibly maybe perhaps might just download twilight too and watch it to see what the fuss is all about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)