Two teenage boys stabbed near Parramatta Railway Station (1 Viewer)

Boxes

Banned
HSC
Ever been to Parra? It's like playing a fucking game of Spot the Aussie, given the amount of chinks, spooks and moon coon (ragheads).
nah man, there are quite a few aussies in parramatta. a more fitting game to play would be 'spot the happy aussie'.

they all be scared.

pete_finlay

HSC
it's ok, schroedinger is just trying to compensate with an internet persona what he was never able to successfully achieve in school

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
All the people in here who are talking all big and tough, get out of here. This boredofstudies, devoted for students and their studies. Talking/acting like a gangster + study = wannabe. Simple.
ahahahah fail cunt. Have you heard of the term sarcasm? Or maybe you'll need to get a sense of humour.

GTFO faggot until you learn these. :haha:

Schroedinger is a jew? Thought he was one of those anti-jews?

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
nah. His grandmother survived the holocaust and then came to Australia.

He is Jew.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
OooOh, really?

i didn't know that!
Why do you think he supports the occupation of Palestine with such passion?

Any sane person wouldn't support such an expansion/occupation.

Then in the same sentence he talks about freedom.

Schro is sane. However, his Jewishness shows like gold every time Israel is mentioned in any debate.

He is more Jewish than Keysar Trad is Muslim.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i worked out that he's jewish.

But i didnt know the whole thing about his grandma escaping the holocaust and all.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Why do you think he supports the occupation of Palestine with such passion?

Any sane person wouldn't support such an expansion/occupation.

Then in the same sentence he talks about freedom.

Schro is sane. However, his Jewishness shows like gold every time Israel is mentioned in any debate.

He is more Jewish than Keysar Trad is Muslim.
lol...'jewishness'

:haha:

Failure_123

HSC
ahahahah fail cunt. Have you heard of the term sarcasm? Or maybe you'll need to get a sense of humour.

GTFO faggot until you learn these. :haha:

Schroedinger is a jew? Thought he was one of those anti-jews?
fail cunt? faggot? wow your real smart... and how would you know they being sarcastic? there are many wannabes out there like you. lowlife.

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
fail cunt? faggot? wow your real smart... and how would you know they being sarcastic? there are many wannabes out there like you. lowlife.
Learn to spell and learn to detect sarcasm? It's obvious enough.

im wannabe man, im always hanging out with my fully sick bros at george street maccas and galaxy world with my asians gangduh. You watch out cunt, ill fkn shank ya for talkin shit.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH, you're a loser if you can't detect the sarcasm in that little paragraph. There are many shit cunts out there like you. lowlife.

Failure_123

HSC

im wannabe man, im always hanging out with my fully sick bros at george street maccas and galaxy world with my asians gangduh. You watch out cunt, ill fkn shank ya for talkin shit.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH, you're a loser if you can't detect the sarcasm in that little paragraph. There are many shit cunts out there like you. lowlife.
Many shit cunts out there like you? lowlife? when your the one who said watch out cunt, ill fkn shank ya? wow seriously kid, get a life loser.

Failure_123

HSC

You're here with an account talking to educated students yet you claim you ''hang out with full sick bros at george st''. So let me just clarify this, you have an account for boredofstudies but you're a ''gangster'' in the outside?? Clearly you don't belong here. Wannabe.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
hey guys i saw the stabbing

the fatter boy said to the skinnier boy

oi bro you slept with my cousin eh

nah i didnt for shit eh

i will call on my fully sick boys

-pullsoutknifepullsoutknife- *STAB*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)