u guessed it - PREDICT ME PLEASE (1 Viewer)

*10#

Hey my school is non selective, regional school we do ok but we'd be lucky if all our top 10 place getters r in the 90s for there UAI.

Anyways any chance i could get over 90 ( crossfingers )

ext eng 40/50 = rank 3/8
adv eng 87/100 = rank 4/92
ext his 45/50 = rank 1/5
mod his 91/100 = rank 1/25
pe 79/100 = rank 2/18
sor (1u) 42/50 = rank 6/92
drama 83/100 = rank 3/12 *

* i think my drama make will go down because my practical work was quite dodgy maybe ill get 70%

anyways thanx to anyone who can help me

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
Both Englishes and Histories are looking well on the way to 90+. But you have to count four of the next five units - so cross your fingers for drama and work at PE and you should hit 90.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by outlaw
Fantastic.

Tell people 100.00 because there have been SO MANY "predict my UAI" threads and people can't keep up.

"Plz predict my UAI"
"Yep, you guessed it..."
"I am sorry, but..."
"Help..."

:(

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Because Huy isn't feeling just a wee bit WiReD or anything right now ...

But in this "predict my UAI" thread - I just wanted to say that I reckon you'll have a strong chance (going on everyone elses predictions) and that'd be cool to remembered for being special in your school I reckon.

My one cent.

The other one is orbiting about near pluto somewhere.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Because I'm not feeling "wired", or because I am?

I was bombarded with "predict my UAI" requests. My signature is asking for BOSers to stop requesting UAI predictions (I really don't want to see any "predict my UAI" threads throughout the HSC examination block).

:rolleyes:

*10#

Well now that you have predicted mu UAI Huy i wont ask for it again!
Thanks

Nupil

HSC
N/A
I was being sweetly sarcastic ... with my crappy humour thrown in for good measure ... which wasn't really humour. I hate how forms of humour are lost over this contraption. (And that whole "wired" thing is from Gone in 60 seconds ... it wasn't just me coining a new word with no explanation - though I have been prone to do that!)

And as I believe it's been stated in other "predict my UAI" threads - why do you insist on repling to everyone? I put it down to the fact you're too nice to refuse ... but meh.

And maybe will start another thread about you :p and how fantastic you are!

Good lucky *10# - I'm sure you'll be absolutely stoked when you get your UAI results

oh! I was wondering though - if you didn't get what Huy and the lot predicted would you be like "Damn you Salazar!!!!" (yeah it made sense in my head...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)