U mean we don't go 2 skool next yr?! (1 Viewer)

fringey

HSC
OMG any1 else totally freak when they c how many days to the HSC!! How scary I'm not ready 4 the BIG world

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeha i dont want ever want to leave either!
i love the daily routine! no worries, somewhere to go..

bur yeah gotta face the inevitable

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i can't wait until i get out of school especially to finish the hsc where i am being tied to the desk.:mad1: and oh yeah, thats the thing i hate: the daily routine.

Bimbo

Southern Girl
I CANNOT WAIT TO FINISH THE HSC AND LEAVE ALL THIS SCHOOL SHIT BEHIND ME

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Uni is just higher high school! I want to leave in four years though! :p

T

timbk2

uni ... do what you want, wear what you want, eat what you want, skip lectures if you want.

just be prepared to wear a different set of clothes every day and also be prepared to SPEND. $$$

U'll spend like 2-3x more than what you do now everyweek.. so get a job.

But otherwise... look forward to uni... its great.!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i would have thought that is a breach of human rights.:D

anyway i was wondering if in uni u have to put the same effort and hours into study as the hsc???

fringey

HSC
lol same food hehe!

Well I suppose it depends on what course u pick next year. I mean the work u put in for say medicine would have to be different than arts, right??

But my cous'n does jackshit at uni and he is well and truly on his way to becoming a goonaholic

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Well I suppose it depends on what course u pick next year. I mean the work u put in for say medicine would have to be different than arts, right??

well lets say medicine... so how much is the average study load compared to hsc.????

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by freaking_out
well lets say medicine... so how much is the average study load compared to hsc.????
its much more than the HSC
I would rather be doing the HSC right now because it is so spaced out - as in, u have a lot of time to do work. With uni, u have to work ur ass off to keep up to date, and by the time u get up to date, u have final exams worth ~60% around the corner. If u genuinely put in an effort Uni is just like the HSC but more condensed

T

timbk2

at the moment, i got 3 assignments worth about 30% each due within the next 2-3 weeks, and then in 4-5 weeks time i start my exams with one exam on saturday, monday, tuesday and then thursday. And to add to that, we have weekly HW for some subjects aswell as basic keeping up with lectures and course notes. It gets a bit compressed... wayy mor than the HSC, but if you get ontop of things, u should do alright.
Also.... we get like 2-3 month breaks after our exam periods.. so its pretty good.

only the first 5-6 weeks of a semester are bludgy.
It probably doesnt help when i have 3 days of uni, i work 3 days a week and play soccer on the other day. But hey... gotta make the most of our lives dont we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)