U think HaPpy stories get HapPy markers 2 give HApPy marks?? (1 Viewer)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
We all know that happy people feel generous right?
And i know this sounds like im going 'behind the scenes' and stuff.
But my story...its protagonist...doesnt exactly 'please' people.
He is very distanced, his points of view are quite a controversial... A whole shit load of things people wont like, well wont agree with. Heres an example;

"They die. These people die, and I watch. Why stop such killings when i have suffered the pain to kill them?
They die, and i feel they deserve to, even if i do not know them, or the reason why.
They die."

So? Will a story that is 'happy' make markers happy, and have them give me a happy mark do ya think? Im afraid with an idea like this, that the markers wont feel so good afterwards...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mate you wouldnt be the first

go read mine, and tell me that is comformist and regular

/edit/

I feel pain, I relish being anonymous, fate is but a suggestion, one track that may be taken, we are free to choose, irrationalism allows me this, the ability to take that chance, living life with no regrets, no care for the past, no thought for the future, living in the present, using every breath as if it were my last

Your utopian idealsyour pathetic views on this world

Welcome back to reality my friendlook around you, evil reigns, humankind has no claim on humanity, it has become a civilized beast, baring its fangs on its very own

we destroy our very own flesh and blood, those who we love, those who we care for

they are merely targets and obstructions to uslove, care, understanding, family..these words are preconceived lies of humankinda blindfold from reality, from the harsh world

when sanity has been breached, when all rational thought abandoned, we are all ultimately beasts, savages, We live in the flicker...may it last as long as the old earth keeps rolling

Last edited:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Where do i go to do that?
(sorry, kinda new to this [gets lost easily] lol)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
oh btw...damn your rock! damn it! LOL!
49/50...49/50?????
the only time i got that was for my cooking test in yr 7 LOL
CongraTS!
*claps

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

didnt expect it either :) thought i would be shut down...
but yeah, if you gonna do something radical, make sure it still holds something relatively conservative, like mine has the elements of a short story still embedded within it

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Wow...im half way through your story, and i would complete it, if not my brother was kicking me off the net right now...
I can certainly see why you got 49/50! talk about breaking convention, with format i mean.
The concpets you explore arent anything i havent thought of, ive writen things like this before as well, tho not to such depth or accuracy.
I find the concepts surrounding death and the philosophies of life quite interesting, as it helps me find and understand my own life as such.
But i did not think to use those themes for my major work. Feels awlfully tricky to me. I ahve troubel conveying my thoughts as it is, than to create such a work that is to be read and marked by others.
But after reading what i have, makes me wonder should i change my idea.
*bows! *Considers you a mentor! and a very good one at that!

Btw, Himura Kenshin rocks!

Giant Lobster

HSC
Hitokiri Battousai...

edit:

I dont think happiness in a story will affect their marking regime that much
In fact, its harder to make them happy with a happy story than it is to do what your comfortable with and producing something that works on its own level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)