UAC Application Help (1 Viewer)

MascaraOfIce

HSC
Hey everyone!

I completed HSC in 2013, I completed one full year of Tertiary study at USYD. However now I want to transfer into another degree at USYD.

My main question is, when I filled in the application, there was no section that asked me directly for my 2013 ATAR or my old UAC number. For secondary qualifications, it did ask for my HSC BOSTES Student number and I did input my student number, however the qualification it says is "PRINCIPAL YEAR 12 QUALIFICATION", is this normal?

Also, I can't remove this "PRINCIPAL YEAR 12 QUALIFICATION" and I can add another secondary qualification of "HIGHER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE". Should I be worried that UAC may not recognize me from 2013-2014 UAC application and not have my atar? how can I check? and what is "PRINCIPAL YEAR 12 QUALIFICATION"?

Thanks in advanced

MascaraOfIce

HSC
Bump

can someone please reply before its too late for main round

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
They'll have access to your ATAR, don't worry. I've done a few transfers in the past and a similar thing happened for me.

MrBleach

HSC
The principal year 12 qualification in NSW is the HSC. They don't call it the HSC because there can be interstate applicants that do not use the HSC. I'm pretty sure BOSTES don't reuse the same student numbers so by providing your student number, UAC also has your application number as the application number is simply a 1 in front of the student number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)