UAC applications open (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I just hope there's a sharp increase of white girls that choose UNSW.....
you're looking in the wrong place

there's plenty in the arts faculty.

There's also like 10 pretty hot ones in my English tute. Not bad considering there's like... 20 in the tute overall.

TheBloop

HSC
I just hope there's a sharp increase of white girls that choose UNSW.....
Never going to happen.

There's also like 10 pretty hot ones in my English tute. Not bad considering there's like... 20 in the tute overall.
arts/law is a thing, you know?

Also, arts faculty at USyd is much more saturated. He's looking at the wrong uni.

inJust

HSC

Im starting next year...

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, but there's crappy majors which I don't really like. I was going to major in International Business but they don't allow that if you are to combine with law. Only if you're doing international business on it's own. And I've heard bad things about the business faculty at USYD so I'm steering away from that as well...
International Business is an awesome area of study at UNSW. From personal experience, the teaching quality is brilliant and also work is very good!!!

inJust

HSC
International Business is an awesome area of study at UNSW. From personal experience, the teaching quality is brilliant and also work is very good!!!
Yeah that's what I plan to major if I get into commerce/law haha.

ali-fc

HSC
B engineering B business at UTS or B business and commerce (Accounting) oh yeh!

HSC
MAFFS AT USYD. DUH!

+ Arts because I'm cool.

BTDUBS there's no UAC code for adv maths so I read somewhere you just have to enrol into 'adv maths' after you meet the atar cut off...true?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
MAFFS AT USYD. DUH!

+ Arts because I'm cool.

BTDUBS there's no UAC code for adv maths so I read somewhere you just have to enrol into 'adv maths' after you meet the atar cut off...true?
University of Sydney said:
If you meet the admission requirements for the Bachelor of Science (Advanced) or the Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics), you can gain admission to the BSc (Advanced)/BA or the BSc (Advanced Mathematics)/BA. (There is no separate UAC code for students wishing to combine advanced science with arts; so to apply for a Bachelor of Science (Advanced)/Arts degree, you apply through UAC using the same UAC code as the normal BSc/BA degree. At enrolment, you must supply evidence of your ATAR if you wish to be enrolled into the advanced science stream of the BSc/BA degree.)

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
My ideas of what I want to do change every couple of weeks, so I'll probably be editing my preferences a lot :)

Currently I'm looking at doing Arts/Science (Advanced or Advanced Mathematics) at USYD, most likely majoring in Philosophy, Physics and/or Mathematics.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
MAFFS AT USYD. DUH!

+ Arts because I'm cool.

My ideas of what I want to do change every couple of weeks, so I'll probably be editing my preferences a lot :)

Currently I'm looking at doing Arts/Science (Advanced or Advanced Mathematics) at USYD, most likely majoring in Philosophy, Physics and/or Mathematics.
what are these people doing Advanced Maths/Arts at the wrong uni

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
what are these people doing Advanced Maths/Arts at the wrong uni
I haven't ruled out UNSW, USYD was just closer and I've been to USYD enough times that I feel comfortable there. I know next to nothing about UNSW.

I'll see what I think after the Open Days.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But you live in Castle Hill... I don't understand this 'USyd is closer' argument

It's like... train to Redfern then walk for 20 minutes, or train to Central and take a bus to uni (which takes about 20 minutes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)