• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAC book out now! (2 Viewers)

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
doesn't music have some magical power to cure people?
probably. but if it comes from my voicebox, perhaps not :D

but back to the topic of the thread, the uac book is actually useful. saves me scrolling through hundreds of webpages :)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
anyone know when we get the PIN for UAC?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Your welcome :)

I only found it out because i needed my UAC number for registering on the UNSW scholarship site XD
co-op aye?

u will definitely get it anna. ur too good. oh tell annie to apply for that, she will surely get in as well xD (just make sure u don't apply to same course, that halves the chance rofl)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Your welcome :)

I only found it out because i needed my UAC number for registering on the UNSW scholarship site XD
whatever you do, dont apply for photovoltaic engineering co-op, otherwise im doooooooooooomed

kthx ^_^

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
co-op aye?

u will definitely get it anna. ur too good. oh tell annie to apply for that, she will surely get in as well xD (just make sure u don't apply to same course, that halves the chance rofl)
Thanks for the confidence boost and i'll tell her. Hehe, i'm somewhat set on doing civil now and Annie's thinking about mechanical/biomed so it's all good ^^

whatever you do, dont apply for photovoltaic engineering co-op, otherwise im doooooooooooomed

kthx ^_^
You'll get it, don't worry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)