• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAC doesn't work (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
hey people, i have a problem with my uac website ,it doesn't work.I recently downloaded some anti spyware programs and deleted them(also reformatted my comp)

everything is running fine ,like every website works except uac which i need to check my offers tomorrow night,my computer runs on a wireless network and uac also doesnt work on any of the other computers(this started after i caught spyware and downloaded anti spyware programs,which are all gone now )

so does anyone have any solutions to make my uac work

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
What browser are you using? It has had compatability problems with Firefox in the past. Do you know how to clear your cache?

ioniser

HSC
yeah its firefox

it also doesnt work on internet explorer

do you think it could be a bug or something because uac doesnt work with every computer in the house

yeah ive cleared the cache

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
On this laptop, I kept getting script error in IE... so I switched to another PC and after many retries, it loaded.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
nothing wrong with firefox, im using it right now, i always have, its working fine.

i doubt its spyware actually, prolly some cache problem.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
why does everyone keep using firefox, if it doesnt work in 1000 places. just use ie and thats it. and have

HSC
SashatheMan said:
why does everyone keep using firefox, if it doesnt work in 1000 places. just use ie and thats it. and have
If you were hammered into believing that it's the most safe browser on the planet, and that by using it you were somehow saving the world from the evil that is MS' global domination scheme, wouldn't you struggle just a little bit to let go once every now and then and use a browser that works? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)