UAC number and pin (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
our school will probably give them out around the time of the late round offers

opps boys and girls that's right, you wanted a future didn't you?

Poad

HSC
We haven't received ours yet.

I wonder if mine will be the same as it was last year?

HSC guy

HSC
i presumed we'd get them when we get the uac guide...we havent got them yet and some people have? omfg panic time now

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
WTH? We haven't got them yet. Probably until Aug when people start completing their applications and preferences?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
yeah we have not got ours yet. i dont even care i dont plan to go to uni next year, i am getting a UAI though

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
yeah we have not got ours yet. i dont even care i dont plan to go to uni next year, i am getting a UAI though
U? So... you're planning for a gap year? I love that idea.

tambourine

HSC
we don't have ours either...i'd say we'll get them when we apply to unis or at the end of the year when we want to find out our UAI...isn't that what its for anyway?

harryboyles

HSC
As per here: http://www.uac.edu.au/mya/apply/pin_UAC.html

It says that you get your UAC application number when you apply, beginning sometime from August. Your pin consists of two digits for your date of birth, and two for your month of birth.

Some people appear to be getting confused with the Board of Studies student number which is used to access your HSC results and the Students Online site. Your BOS student number is the one you wrote on your School Certificate exam papers and should be on your testamur. That PIN should have been given out already, as they were issued from the second week of June.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)