UAC Offer slips (1 Viewer)

~Fire Jade~

HSC
We were notified by UAC of our uni offers in our account and we're supposed to bring "UAC Offer slips" on enrolment day? These slips, do we print them off our account or are we actually sent by mail formal slips of paper by UAC?
Thanks. :rofl:

danz90

HSC
We were notified by UAC of our uni offers in our account and we're supposed to bring "UAC Offer slips" on enrolment day? These slips, do we print them off our account or are we actually sent by mail formal slips of paper by UAC?
Thanks. :rofl:
Should be in the mail tomorrow :)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
didn't knew there were slips in the first place.

thanx for bring it up

jaimebien

HSC
After the HSC, I changed my name. (As in, I rearranged my full name so that the first name appears as a middle name, instead of as as before. Don't worry, I'm not a fugitive. :p) Anyway, the school rang up BOS to update them about the name change, but UAC still has my old name.

When I bring in my UAC slip, will my uni admission be under my old name? Should I just bring my name change certificate to make sure they change it to my new name?

Last edited:

moc2009

HSC
N/A
After the HSC, I changed my name. (As in, I rearranged my full name so that the first name appears as a middle name, instead of as as before. Don't worry, I'm not a fugitive. :p) Anyway, the school rang up BOS to update them about the name change, but UAC still has my old name.

When I bring in my UAC slip, will my uni admission be under my old name? Should I just bring my name change certificate to make sure they change it to my new name?
Just bring along your change of name certificate from Birth Deaths and Marriages’ (I assume you changed it legally) and it will be fine.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Yep, the slip is towards the bottom of the offer letter.
So if you've accepted your offer online, you don't have to send this slip back.....right?

jenecis

HSC
Depends on which uni you go to.

I'm enrolling to UNSW, which says to apply online. There wasn't any mention of what to do with the offer slips.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

erm

HSC

I'm enrolling to UNSW, which says to apply online. There wasn't any mention of what to do with the offer slips.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
no you're right. I did the same.

BoyNextDoor

HSC

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, you're right....those offer slips have no info on what to do with them whatsoever.
So I guess if we accepted online, we don't need to do anything with that slip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)