UAC Offers (1 Viewer)

not_telling

HSC
I got an email from UWS about early offers in the early January round (have to change preferences by 30th of December) if I change the order can I change it back for main round even of I accept it the early offer?

If I can change it back does this mean I could essentially receive 2 offers? (one form each round)

These questions may seem stupid but I don't want to risk the main round offer because my atar is way above it and am only applying to UWS because I might be eligible for a scholarship

Thanks!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
It depends on the university, UNE is fine with you changing your preferences after each round if you get early entry. They actually tell you that you can do it.

You'll get offers in each round if you're eligible so you should be fine changing it after the early Jan rounds/late December rounds.

Vexrz

HSC
Hmm, how exactly do early offers work? I got a call from UTS saying I have gotten an early offer, and that they will be sending confirmation on the 5th of jan? A bit confused (I definately want to accept it though).

Last edited:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Ring the uni and ask. It's definitely possible to get two offers in different rounds (I did it with the Main and Early Feb rounds) but there could be special rules on the early offer.

lil_mz_blondy93

HSC
I actually got the e-mail for an early offer as well, so i rang them up, n they said to just change the course to your 1st perferance by the 30th of december, n they will send you the actual acceptance in the mail on the 5th of january, then you can just change your perferances again by the 6th of january, by midnight, n you will still be eligible to get an offer in the main round. then you can simply choose which offer you wanna enrol in later :)

assiduous

HSC
I actually got the e-mail for an early offer as well, so i rang them up, n they said to just change the course to your 1st perferance by the 30th of december, n they will send you the actual acceptance in the mail on the 5th of january, then you can just change your perferances again by the 6th of january, by midnight, n you will still be eligible to get an offer in the main round. then you can simply choose which offer you wanna enrol in later :)
Can anyone confirm this? So could I change it back on the 1st January 2011 for main round offers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)