UAC Payment confirmation,where? (1 Viewer)

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I paid though Bpay today but I did not see the confirmation whether they have already received my payment or not

Where can I see it?

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
yes,I got the transaction receipt from my bank but i haven't got any from UAC
I only got a PDF letter with the bpay bill code and my reference number from UAC

matorm

HSC
Hey...

Yeah i paid bpay and havnt heard anything... iv been worrying so much!!!

But i kept the receipt from the post office so that if they claim i havnt paid i can be assured ill be ok... :D

All the best!!

HSC
but isn't that stuff enough? if you've got a record of it then you should be fine. i suppose you could just double check that your preferences are in right (as in they have a record of your preferences) and that your details are right

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
dhampoet said:
yes,I got the transaction receipt from my bank but i haven't got any from UAC
I only got a PDF letter with the bpay bill code and my reference number from UAC
That's all you need.

n8r

HSC
i went to pay through b-pay and it wouldnt go to the pdf file
i refreshed the page and it skipped the payment process. When i went to try do it again it said i allready paid. Does any1 know what it gives you with the bpay pdf. What is the bpay number???? And what is the reference number it gives you with the bpay

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Some of my friends have had trouble with this too. I think the best option would be to contact the UAC.

and umm haven't you already done your hsc - 2006?

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
i think you are in the same predicament i was in...
i had opted to pay by bpay/postpay and it opened the pdf.. then my mother gave me her credit card so i closed the pdf and attempted to go backa few steps and opt to pay by credit card instead,, but icouldnt go back to teh payment section and it just went through as if i had paid..
[this also happened to my friend..]
so i contacted UAI [on the website: 'contact UAC'] as an applicant and told them the situation
they contacted me straight away saying that they'd send methe details within 2dyas..
and eventualy they just sent me the PDF file and i bpayed it..
and then 2days later? i get a letter from them saying i'm yet to pay..
but i attribute that to the delay of the system registering that i'd paid... and prematurely sending out the letter...

well i hope so anywayw...
:S!

they

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)