UAC pins (1 Viewer)

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Jago said:
what do i do if i have 2 uac pins?

i have one from last year as well...they're different pins
Use the latest one. You'll notice on the UAC letter it says to disregard the pin if you're studying subjects ahead of your cohort, so the latest one you received should be the one to use.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
oh okay. i read the letter last year so i figured it wasn't worth reading again, guess i was wrong

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
laurel18 said:
Anyone have problems getting in to the Apply-by-web thingy...

It says: Sorry, the UAC Apply-by-web is currently not available. Please try later.

Thats what it said when i tried it yesterday :( Does anyone know whats wrong?
The same thing is coming up when I go to it ... Does any body know what is happening? Are we unable to apply for university yet?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Applications for semester 1, 2006 undergraduate admissions open Thursday 11 August 2005.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Yes, it is too early to apply at the moment. As Nanashi posted: "this is uac site:

Applications for semester 1, 2006 undergraduate admissions open Thursday 11 August 2005."

Two more sleeps guys! You won't want to apply right away anyway.

EDIT: As Jago just beat me to saying!

Last edited:

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Yeah early morning on THURSDAY !!. how many applications can u make? I would really like to apply for UNSW, USyd, Macquarie, Monash, Melbourne Uni, and ANU. But i doubt that this is possible. What is the limit. And WIth my preferences its not all sorted yet so i dunno. I would really like to continue German and French at Uni in conjunction with High level maths as a double degree with Law, But I know there is no such course that contains all of these subject areas.

Doesnt matter, Uni is going to be Non stop sex, drugs and alcohol, as if anyone actually studies at uni.

So what is everyone's plan for applying? Apply soon and get it out of the way or take ur time and hurry on sept 30.?

I dunno, i think I may do it early but i have no idea how this whole thing works

Cheers

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Can we actually do anything on the site yet, or only tomorrow? As in, is there anything interesting to look at that you wouldn't be able to access without your pin?

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Teehee, I got mine today...with

"if you are not in year twelve this year, you have received this letter because you are studying one or more courses ahead of your cohort. If so, please disregard this letter..." or something to the tune of that. I thought it was so cute.

But yeah, it's urged me to get a wriggle on with my decision-making.

HSC
LaCe said:
Yeah early morning on THURSDAY !!. how many applications can u make? I would really like to apply for UNSW, USyd, Macquarie, Monash, Melbourne Uni, and ANU.
Remember that if you want to apply to an interstate uni, you have to apply through their own centre, not UAC. So for uni of melb, you apply through VTAC. I've already submitted my one and only preference for uni of adelaide through SATAC - the application for dental surgery (and med) are due end of this month so i got it out of the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)