UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics 94 (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Hi This is Kaivan :D

I graduated from SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL in 2006 as DUX, with a
UAI 100

I'm offering tutoring at $25 an hour if you can come to bowen library in maroubra and $28/hr if i come to yur place, provided u live in the eastern suburbs. I've tutored 8 kids for maths and 2 kids for physics since my results came out.

MATHEMATICS 2U, 3U, 4U:

Mathematics (2U) 2005 - 99 (10TH in the STATE) (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.htm)
Mathematic Extension 1 (3U) 2006 - 99
Mathematic Extension 2 (4U) 2006 - 99

I would say this is my best subject by far. Not only can I teach Maths really well, I am also willing to share hundreds of Past Papers and Trials for Year 11 and Year 12.

GEOGRAPHY 2005 - 96 - 6TH in the STATE (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.htm)

I have been 1ST in Geography in SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 10.
This would also have to be another one of my specialties.
I earned a Medal in the 2006 National Geographic Channel Geography Competetion, ranked 5TH IN AUSTRALIA out of over 90000 students (verify here http://www.rgsq.org.au/resultsc.htm)
I am willing to share several past papers and broadsheets for skills practice, as well as extremely detailed notes, and perfect pre-prepared top-notch Band 6 essays and extended responses for all the topics.
In addition to this, I have excellent tips for structuring, addressing and writing an extended response essay to maximise marks.

PHYSICS 2006 - 94:
I was ranked 1ST in Physics in Year 11 2005, and 2ND in Physics Year 12 2006 at SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL.

I am willing to share over 60 Past Papers and Trials for Year 11 and Year 12 HSC Physics, as well as extremely detailed notes on all the topics, and great tips on how to respond to questions to maximise marks. However, I can also actually explain the concepts and everything properly, to supplement just supplying pre-prepared notes and responses.

GERMAN CONTINUERS 2006 - 96:

I have been 1st in German at SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 8.
OK, I'm not a native speaker so I won't be a perfectly fluent tutor, but I have acquired a lot of German speaking, writing, reading and listening ability over 6 years and I have a lot of top notch pre-prepared work, and heaps of practice comprehensions, reading and responding exercises, and listening passages. I also have effective exam tips to share.

ENGLISH ADVANCED 2006 - 94:

I have loads of pre-prepared, polished, refined Band 6 essays and creative writing pieces and ideas to share, and I can also help with Other Related Material and the all-important text types.

I did the following texts:
Area Of Study: Physical Journeys - Peter Skrzynecki (Immigrant Chronicle)
Module A: In the Wild - Brave New World/Bladerunner
Module B: Critical Study of Text - King Lear
Module C: Telling the Truth - Frontline

I also did Extension English with Crime Fiction, but I only got 45 out of 50 for this, but I am still willing to give a helping hand and share my essays and creative writing around. My essay in particular was decent, getting 23/25 in the trials.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT dabeast04@hotmail.com IF INTERESTED, OR POST HERE

Last edited:

cruzer

HSC
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

I endorse this man. He is quite leet, and I would know as I've sat next to him in Maths for four years.

Go for it guys, value for money!

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
ok maybe thats a bit far. perhaps we could meet somewhere midway?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

Hey :) Congrats from one of Bookie's (arghya)'s friends, ME (llamawoman)

:D
You're totally giving bobness a run for his money!

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

lol u dont need an introduction llamawoman. if i wasnt loyal to bookie, i would hav voted for u on bigblogger (seriously, no lies :D).
needless to say, i was mildly annoyed when u were eliminated.
but thanks.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ViRtUaL said:
I also did Extension English with Crime Fiction, but I only got 45 out of 50 for this, but I am still willing to give a helping hand and share my essays and creative writing around. My essay in particular was decent, getting 23/25 in the trials.
Two words really stand out there.

haque

HSC
COngrats virtual-yeah he has my recommendation too-esp cos he's curry

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
haque said:
COngrats virtual-yeah he has my recommendation too-esp cos he's curry
What is this, the dux-sticking-up-for-other-duxes league? :p

Having said that, I've known this guy for yonks and he's the real deal, eh?

Cya later tonight Kaivan ;)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A

ViRtUaL said:
lol u dont need an introduction llamawoman. if i wasnt loyal to bookie, i would hav voted for u on bigblogger (seriously, no lies :D).
needless to say, i was mildly annoyed when u were eliminated.
but thanks.
^_^ okay guys, definately go for this one in tutoring!

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Gryphondarks said:
What is this, the dux-sticking-up-for-other-duxes league? :p

Having said that, I've known this guy for yonks and he's the real deal, eh?

Cya later tonight Kaivan ;)
hey aditya
thanks for that
cya 2nite

and thanks to haque and the others too

haque

HSC
No need for thanx man-hope u get Malcolm Chaikin and best of luck in the future
to aditya-lol yea we should set up that league, but i think he'd be a good tutor which is why i'm recommending him-uai + communication. Curries normally talk lots so its good

Last edited:
HSC
i may concider you buddy, would you be able to travel to the liverpool district?, (sounds far but if you take the new freeway from the city i think itll only be 30min).
the subs i would really for tutoring is maths (2+3unit), eng adv, physics. i want to do engineering so i place them at my top priority.
i start yr12 at tafe in feb, so maybe i will contact you sometime then.

thanks

Templar

P vs NP
HSC

spadijer said:
Hey, at least, you give Ramanujan a run for his money.
No offense to his results, and those are quite impressive, but any comparison with Ramanujan is an insult to the man whose achievements can never be equaled in the same way.

Otherwise, this will serve as a bump.

haque

HSC
Bookie said:
I talk quite a bit and so do my friends
btw what happened to ur tutoring thread-it could deal with a few bumps and i'd recommend u as well, seeing as u were ill and still got a decent uai

Last edited:

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Preditor.89.N7G said:
i may concider you buddy, would you be able to travel to the liverpool district?, (sounds far but if you take the new freeway from the city i think itll only be 30min).
the subs i would really for tutoring is maths (2+3unit), eng adv, physics. i want to do engineering so i place them at my top priority.
i start yr12 at tafe in feb, so maybe i will contact you sometime then.

thanks
i could travel to the liverpool area, but i might hav to charge a few bucks more cos of travel costs (i'm still on my Ls, so i wont be able to drive there, so i would hav to pay for bus and train costs - i.e. $2-$4). but otherwise, that sounds cool. email me if interested and when you intend on starting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)